Paying credit card online with someone elses bank account?

Gangster
Associate
Is it possible for me to pay my credit card using someone elses bank account online.

I usually pay my credit card online by transferring money from my bank a/c into my credit card as its all same Bank. And I have internet banking.

My mate is due me money and also has online banking.

Is it possible that he can transfer money from his bank account to my credit card if i give him my credit card numbers/details.

He was due me money and paid it into my current account but I want him to put them money into my credit card account that i need to pay.

Or is it only possible to pay your credit card using your own account?

Associate
Totally possible. My dad helped pay my credit card off years ago when I was young and stupid and spent it all on nights out. He let me pay him back without interest. If he can't do it through online banking he can go into ANY bank with your details and pay it instantly.

Gangster
Associate
OP
Totally possible. My dad helped pay my credit card off years ago when I was young and stupid and spent it all on nights out. He let me pay him back without interest. If he can't do it through online banking he can go into ANY bank with your details and pay it instantly.

quality thats perfect cheers. Ill get my mate to transfer cash to my credit card to pay it off.

Back
Top Bottom