Paypal minimum £90 before transfer to bank account??

Permabanned
Just tried to transfer about £40 balance from my Paypal account to my bank account and seen that it appears Paypal now won't allow a transfer of less than £90. Has something changed allowing Paypal to retain funds under £90 before you can transfer it? If so that's making them some nice interest!!

Anyone else seeing this?

Permabanned
Just tried to transfer about £40 balance from my Paypal account to my bank account and seen that it appears Paypal now won't allow a transfer of less than £90. Has something changed allowing Paypal to retain funds under £90 before you can transfer it? If so that's making them some nice interest!!

Anyone else seeing this?

nope sounds a bit iffy that.

Permabanned
OP
I have logged on to the Paypal support forum and see this new message which seems to answer my query, but thanks for the replies:

Amount Must Be £90.00 GBP Or Higher Error Message.

31 minutes ago

Hi All,

We are aware of an issue where by some users are getting an error message when trying to withdraw to their bank account. The error message states that the withdrawal should be higher than £90.00 GBP. I can confirm that this is an error and not something that we are implimenting.

Our technical teams are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible but in the meantime if you use the PayPal app you will be able to withdraw as normal.

I will provide an update here as soon as we have one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Rachael

Soldato
just tested this for you OP.

No issue for me.

pp.JPG

Permabanned
OP
OK, all sorted they still have the previous version of the withdrawal page hidden away and that worked, not sure if this is now sorted properly.

I agree, it may be an accidental hint of things to come....

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom