PC Case Mod Services - London/Essex?

Associate
Hey hey,

Does anyone know any steel cutters/pc modding services in London/Essex?

I want to extend my side panel of my NZXT H440 to be a much fuller window and stick tempered glass in there. I saw coldzero.eu has a full window replacement but it's (1) plexi-glass (2) will be hard-mounted to the case rather than being easily able to take on/off like the side panel is at the moment.

I've contacted a few steel cutters in London but they can't help and the only companies I've come across are in Canada/US so shipping + costs = £££ (with Brexit, prices are even worse now!)

If anyone here is even able to do it for me or point me in the right direction, would be proper appreciated!

Associate
OP
Have you considered doing it yourself? Paul's hardware did the same thing for his define R5 and it doesnt look super difficult, just takes a little while.

Hey bud, time and cost for all the tools tbh. I've managed to find a place on the other side of London (Borehamwood) who will do everything for a decent quote. Thanks though!

Associate
Hey bud, time and cost for all the tools tbh. I've managed to find a place on the other side of London (Borehamwood) who will do everything for a decent quote. Thanks though!
Hey i know its two years later but where was it that you went? was it any good as im looking to do the same thanks

Associate
Could look for a maker space near you
Hackspace/hackerspaces are similar idea to
Maker spaces give access to cnc, laser cutters, 3d printers etc and enthusiasts to give you advice/help
£36 a year for nearest one to me :)
Well im in wembley (london) so borehamwood is fairly close to me and if they could do it for me would be a bonus as im not that hands on sadly

Soldato
Well im in wembley (london) so borehamwood is fairly close to me and if they could do it for me would be a bonus as im not that hands on sadly
Never been to one
Only actually heard of them in these forums very recently
But £36 a year even for access once or twice to cnc and people who know how to use it that's a very small amount
You would have to contact them get some more info and idea what they offer
Would imagine they could be very interesting places with some great stuff being invented

Back
Top Bottom