PC FOR STREAMING AND GAMING

Associate
Hi I currently hAve a I5 9400f/9400 with a msi GTX 1650 aero itx,16gb ram ddr4,512ssd oxide, 2tb hdd,250w fsp power supply,compact case cap, 3rgb fans, honestly I can’t complain my games run fine and are enjoyable my only problem is dropping in game fps when I start a stream, what gpu would I need that would improve fps aswell as help hold the fps when streaming, I’m sure if I streamed games such as csgo fortnite etc it would be fine but streaming gta fivem drops like half the amount of frames, all help would be appreciated, I will attach my whole spec on a picture

Associate
As above, most impact would probably be to get one of the new AMD CPUs, but that also means you need a new mobo (coming from Intel) which are not that cheap for the new line. Your GPU will be next in line if you have the budget.

Soldato
Run MSI Afterburner while you're streaming an monitor CPU usage (all cores) and GPU usage. What software do you use to stream? Like @ASMB I suspect that your CPU is the problem but we need hard data first.

Back
Top Bottom