1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by ic1male, 9 Jun 2019.

1. Jono8

Caporegime

Wow Total War Warhammer 3 is coming to Gamepass in Feb.

Such a ridiculously good value service.

2. Unseul

Mobster

Bloody hell, I've always fancied giving them a go, but never wanted to actually pay the pennies! Got gamepass ultimate for 3 years (well, less now, but did the £1 trick), that's definitely helping get a bit of value out of it.

3. oldestgregg

Soldato

Value of GP is nuts. We had a promo on at work where we could get 3 months free and it added 3 years by mistake so that's even better but there's enough on there for some people to never have to purchase games outright now.

4. freebooter

Wise Guy

Ye of little faith. When I booted up yesterday the stuck updates were gone and I was able to start the MSFS downloader without any further problems.

I had tried signing out and back in to the store and reset it via settings and reset cmd with no luck the night before. I didn't want to spend too long that night trying random solutions off the internet and thought there was a chance that it could be a delay in my game pass being fully registered or an internet issue either of which may sort themselves out. Fortunately that seems to have happened.

5. McPhee

Soldato

The first two titles are coming too, though there aren't any release dates for those as yet.

Cloud ports next, please :p

6. Paul_cz

Mobster

Playing Forgotten City on gamepass.

If you guys thought Deathloop was a good timeloop game, play Forgotten City. It is so much more interesting. I love it.

7. SaBBz

Mobster

I haven’t heard of this before but having looked at some reviews I’m definitely going to give it a try.

8. purplesky

Hitman

Good old Gates. You will own nothing but be happy.
    Wait until the only place you will be able to play a game is through Game Pass as nobody else will have the rights to them. Can easily see £50/month for this 'service' in 2 years time.

9. TurtleTwo

Hitman

Lay off the crack pipe.

10. Apex

Capodecina

Same thing was said when it first came out.

11. jim5000

Wise Guy

Has anyone preloaded FM22? Can you access the data folder to install graphic packs and database updates etc.?

12. MoNkeE

Sgarrista

Been a long time Xbox subscriber, just upgraded to ultimate. Spent last night playing through the first Halo game and looking forward to playing the next - been great fun!

Also happy to be playing Back4Blood on the PC instead of Xbox, and downloaded Age of Empires 4. There’s not a massive list of ‘must have’ games for me, but plenty I’d like to play.

13. Paul_cz

Mobster

I just finished Forgotten City today and it is a masterpiece. First game I would give 10/10 since 2018. But it is best to go into it as blind as possible. I had zero expectations from it.

14. arknor

Caporegime

it's inevitable really that price creep will start to happen

it's like going back in time to when TVs etc had money slots on them and people rented....

now everything has to have an invisible money slot

15. theone8181

Soldato

Aren't tvs cheaper now then when they first came out:confused:.

16. robfosters

Caporegime

Over time there will be price creep like any other sub service, it’s only natural.

Even £9.99 would still be decent value if there are new releases every month.

Some folk are just not happy unless they’re getting something for nothing. The modern day entitled attitude at its finest.

17. Spacedeck

Mobster

What time do games unlock? Isn't FM coming today? I noticed it didn't seem to unlock at 12.

18. stooeh

Wise Guy

Looks like 8pm for FM according to the app.

19. Spacedeck

Mobster

On the Windows app? Where do you see that?

20. arknor

Caporegime

or people would just rather buy the game which will probably die out eventually like retail did