PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
Anybody knows if Dragon Quest XI has been fixed on gamepass so far? I cancelled my XGP after it deleted/stopped loading my saves for this game after playing 40+ hours...

Soldato
What’s the best way of getting a load of Gamepass Ultimate? I have a 3 month £1 code but I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere that you can convert standard Gamepass using the voucher to get it a bit cheaper for a longer period?

Caporegime
Soldato
Why wont the Gamepass store page display all game titles when I chose show from A-Z :mad::mad::mad: I only ever see the first page from like A-D. So bloody annoying.

It is a game-withing-a-game, all you gotta do to display them all is scroll up and down, up and down, up and down, about twenty to thirty times, and eventually they will all load!

MS is so good to us they are making games even out of their game selection apps!

Soldato
I've read that changing the region in the app then restarting it may help the loading issue. I don't have Game Pass atm as I stopped subbing, but may start up now again I'm cutting down spending to save on games.

Are you scrolling right up to the top then down?

IMO a page system would be better.

Soldato
I guess the images are much larger than they need to be, so it takes a very long time to load.

A while ago i found someone who used the latest video codecs to create stills. You could get ridiculously high res photos down to tiny file sizes.

Guess it never took off because internet speeds were increasing enough for the necessity to be reduced.

Back
Top Bottom