PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Anyone having issues downloading games ATM on pc gamepass (not checked on console). Just sticks with pending regardless of whether I try from my pc or phone. I've googled and tried signing out and reinstalling stuff but it's made no difference.

Did you ever get it fixed?
I am having the same problem now.

Originally i ad problems trying to install AOE IV, i did a windows reinstall (old hardrive broke)
AOE IV installed then no problems.

A couple of days ago, my grandson was downloading games on Xbox Pass and now Xbox Pass is saying the game is not installed.
Been trying everything for the last couple of days to download it, but i keep getting some error or the progress bar stays at 0%.

Seems to be a common problem on Xbox pass

Soldato

Originally i ad problems trying to install AOE IV, i did a windows reinstall (old hardrive broke)

A couple of days ago, my grandson was downloading games on Xbox Pass and now Xbox Pass is saying the game is not installed.
Been trying everything for the last couple of days to download it, but i keep getting some error or the progress bar stays at 0%.

I fixed it by downgrading to windows 10:cry:. I just don't think 11 is there yet.

Soldato

Had this today with my Dads PC and i tried all sorts and it eventually worked after deleting all files in these two directories and restarting the PC. He was getting error code 0x80073cf3.

No harm in trying you can just move the file out if you dont want to delete them and put them back if it doesn't work.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Soldato
Had this today with my Dads PC and i tried all sorts and it eventually worked after deleting all files in these two directories and restarting the PC. He was getting error code 0x80073cf3.

No harm in trying you can just move the file out if you dont want to delete them and put them back if it doesn't work.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Thanks for the reply.
As i only have 1 week left on my game pass, i just bought the game on Steam. (no problems on there)
I will give what you said a try later.
I did have a different error code but its still worth a try.
Overall though, i found the Xbox app very buggy

Associate
anyone else having problems downloading games? i click to download then it will stay at 0% for 20 odd minutes in some cases i even have to close the xbox app and restart it for it to download

Associate
anyone else having problems downloading games? i click to download then it will stay at 0% for 20 odd minutes in some cases i even have to close the xbox app and restart it for it to download

yes I’ve been having the exact same issue.

The likes of steam download instantly but the Xbox app is very unreliable for me.

Soldato
I’ve been playing Evolution a little over the last couple of days, as I thought the dinosaurs would be appealing to my boy (they are). It’s actually quite a charming and engaging game, pleasantly surprised by it!

Man of Honour
I’ve been playing Evolution a little over the last couple of days, as I thought the dinosaurs would be appealing to my boy (they are). It’s actually quite a charming and engaging game, pleasantly surprised by it!

The first game was far better than I expected. I was hooked for days.

Man of Honour
Same, I played it with my son a bit. I'm kind of broken when it comes to strategy games now though, I put a few hours into them then give up.

Back
Top Bottom