PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

I really wish they would make a good for honour game. Such a let down. Had potential to be an awesome game where you properly rush an actual castle, pushing teams back, cha going how the action takes place for each "area" pushed back to, but instead we got this tiny game, with tiny maps, with too little variety. Sad as I would love a medieval style fighting game

Soldato
I really wish they would make a good for honour game. Such a let down. Had potential to be an awesome game where you properly rush an actual castle, pushing teams back, cha going how the action takes place for each "area" pushed back to, but instead we got this tiny game, with tiny maps, with too little variety. Sad as I would love a medieval style fighting game
Have you tried out Chivalry or Mordhau? I think that's kind of what you're describing?

Associate

Have you tried out Chivalry or Mordhau? I think that's kind of what you're describing?

Chivalry 1 was good, I haven't played 2 or Mordhau yet. War of the Roses was also good fun (especially with the Brian Blessed voiceover DLC :p )

Soldato
Why are you sharing these fake stories in multiple threads?

Can you read further than the headline?
2 threads in which the article is relevant to both, didn't exactly spam thread in CPU, motherboard, sport or food channels did I.

Yup read the article thanks from top to bottom, couldn't see anywhere where it said this was a fake article. And notice how I say "could" and a question mark asking for others thoughts.

Last edited:
Soldato
2 threads in which the article is relevant to both, didn't exactly spam thread in CPU, motherboard, sport or food channels did I.

Yup read the article thanks from top to bottom, couldn't see anywhere where it said this was a fake article. And notice how I say "could" and a question mark asking for others thoughts.
It is a pretty bad article to be honest with a "trust me bro this happened" vibe.

Associate

It's not about stacking 3 years of Gold and upgrading for £1, it's about people some how stacking that £1 offer.
And it's not fake.

Soldato
All the tips I've ever sen on here are about getting Ultimate cheap. But Ultimate is pointless if you don't have the console too. I've never seen a tip for just getting normal game pass for windows cheaper.

Associate
What's the cheapest way to get this? Are the key sites doing codes?
I'd install it and have a look first, I did and found maybe three games I want to play out of all of them (lots of rubbish) I could do that in a month and that's £1, cancel and wait until something else pops up, reactivate for £1

Unless I'm missing something as I've not read the thread :D

Soldato
Wasn't loads of good games on the Horizon but new Plague Tale would be worth playing on it, I liked the previous one.

Persona 5 also coming to PC/Game Pass later in the year, which is a great game if people are into JRPG's, played it on the PS4 already.

Back
Top Bottom