PC games for a 7-8 year old boy

Soldato
PC games for a 11/12 year old boy

Anyone know what games I could give to a young boy? I really don't have a clue as to what he'd like (I can't ask him :(). I'll assume the pc he has is low end. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Soldato
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 \o/

But 6 is coming out in a Month, so at this present time, I would go for GTA San Andreas or something, but you have to have a DVD Rom drive for that remember :)

Soldato
hmm yeah the Sims can be quite fun! ive not played that since the origional came out though :o now theres like a billion expansions for it = pointless...

hmm transport tycoon also a cool game. i played that soso much when i was like 8-10 :D i found it amazing!

hmm Diablo/Diablo 2 ... straigh forward game.. not confusing! get to kill monstors? i liked it

Halo - i had a friend in the family .. age 5.. completed this game before me!! in like less than a day, i swear hes like the ronaldinho of the gaming world! i loved this game though - excellent!

Rollercoaster Tycoon - and all expansions n stuff - this game, once played, is very very addictive - i refuse to play it now!

WoW - if you can afford - can be quite fun i think! my little cousin loves it anyways, always plays his own character when he comes to my house! and he's errm.. 8... or 9... its bad but i forget !

Lego Starwars 1/2 - these are cool! and you can play co-op modes :)

Age Of Empires - also a cool game! fun to build armies and kill wild animals :D

C&C - any of them! - they all rule - nuff said !
DoW - anothe rgreat game, can be a little confusing if your not really into the whole 40k scene i guess...

i may think of a few more :) hope this helps!

Sam

Associate
It might be a bit 'young' for him, but my son loves Lego Racers - really addictive, even for adults, as long as you ignore the old school graphics! Also - Lego Starwars, given the compromises it makes when transferred from console to PC. Both are great fun!
Hope that helps. :)

Soldato
bakes0310 said:
my bro he likes gta san andreas, he loves driving that motor bike up and down that mountain :)

So does mine. Although I remove the subtitles in the game and make him listen to a cd and turn the pc speakers off. Pedestrians and drivers always seem to swear at me when he comes into the room, not exactly words I want him to pick up. lol

Zoo Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon are very popular with my brother and his friends, they are all around 10.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Any game thats quick to access, like sports games and racing games will suffice.

At 8 years old I was playing Doom II and Full Throttle... but then I never had a sensored upbringing :D

Soldato
Linoge said:
So does mine. Although I remove the subtitles in the game and make him listen to a cd and turn the pc speakers off. Pedestrians and drivers always seem to swear at me when he comes into the room, not exactly words I want him to pick up. lol

Zoo Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon are very popular with my brother and his friends, they are all around 10.

Lol... :rolleyes: :D

Lego Star Wars is brilliant for that age group. If RT Simulation is a like, then Rollercoaster Tycoon is brilliant - i lived through that during my 13 to 14 period.

Jedi Academy is also a good game - SW type of violence with no swearing, relatively suitable.

If you want real childfriendly game, then go with Rayman or Mario. Classics.

Back
Top Bottom