*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Ubisoft sale up to 75% off on steam!!

Ubisoft%20sale_zps0w5cb3vs.png

Thanks, I was thinking of picking up Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell. Both under £5, seem to be good value for money.

Cheers

With the new steam redemption thing, is it still safe to buy keys for steam? I was looking at buying from G2A (not a russian one or anything) that is listed as region free? Cheers.

the standard non deluxe on g2a is £3.12(£3.83 with g2a shield)
https://www.g2a.com/watch-dogs-uplay-cd-key-global.html

is the deluxe version content worth the extra? you get this: Watch Dogs, WHITE HAT Pack, THE PALACE Pack, SIGNATURE SHOT Mission, BREATHROUGH Pack, CLUB JUSTICE PACK

Digital Deluxe Edition
Purchase Watch_Dogs™ Deluxe Edition now and receive the following bonus items:

CLUB JUSTICE PACK
• Rewards: Chicago South Club skin
• Perk: Driving boost: More Hit Points to Vehicles

BREAKTHROUGH Mission:
• 15 minutes additional gameplay
• Reward: VEHICLE EXPERT PERK: Get free vehicles from your Underground Car Contact and earn discounts on select cars.

SIGNATURE SHOT Mission:
• 20 minutes additional gameplay
• Rewards:
- BLACK VICEROYS GANG COLORS OUTFIT
- BIOMETRIC ASSAULT RIFLE

THE PALACE Mission:
• 20 minutes additional gameplay
• Rewards:
- INVESTIGATION BONUS: Unlock more investigation opportunities inside the network databanks.
- ATM HACK BOOST: Boost your cash rewards when hacking bank accounts.

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT:
• 60 min of additional gameplay – 4 exclusive missions
• A unique DedSec White Hat Hacker suit unlocked upon completion of the missions.
• Hacking Boost (Add 1 Battery Slot)
• A deeper knowledge of DedSec, an important faction in the Watch_Dogs universe.

just found this not sure what this game is like and if these would make any real difference.

Last edited:
Do you guys think this is a good deal? I understand online isn't accessable anymore, which isn't a problem for me. It' on Origin.

C_C17.jpg

I'm tempted because people say this is the best RTS game you can play. I play Rome Total War and Starcraft 2 and when I was younger, I used to play Impossible Creatures. So could be interested in getting into this.

Any reason not to?

It was £4.99 at game recently and £3 on the rain forest so definitely worth holding off and checking elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom