*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

I just tried Rocket League last night... my morning Alarm just went off, still playing!!
It's freaking awesome fun!

I Posted a Total War: Warhammer deal that went well in the Warhammer topic, may as well share it here.

I've just picked this up from GMG for £30, inc the Chaos DLC. Redeemable on Steam.
Use code WATCH25.
New Quidco customers can also apparently get £10 back!

£20 all in for the game plus DLC from a trusted retailer seems a great deal to me.
Broke my resolve anyway, pre-ordered it.

Last edited:
I just tried Rocket League last night... my morning Alarm just went off, still playing!!
It's freaking awesome fun!

I Posted a Total War: Warhammer deal that went well in the Warhammer topic, may as well share it here.

I've just picked this up from GMG for £30, inc the Chaos DLC. Redeemable on Steam.
Use code WATCH25.
New Quidco customers can also apparently get £10 back!

£20 all in for the game plus DLC from a trusted retailer seems a great deal to me.
Broke my resolve anyway, pre-ordered it.

£10 from Quidco is for new customers only mind as stated so not that good a deal from them. Only 2% for existing customers.

WATCH25 gives you 25% off the above only
APR20 gives you 20% off any game but runs out today 4pm

Last edited:
After playing rocket league for a couple of hours last night, I simply can not refuse buying the full version. It's so addictive, well worth a measly 9 beans!! :D

A relatively unknown site to me seems to have Dark souls:SotFS for £9.59 using APR-COUPITAD-HOT20 as its currently 63% off prior.

FunStockDigital

I probably wouldnt use em, but its cheap enough that i dont care.

Thanks for the heads up,couldn't resist at that price,when I went on the site they gave me a 10% off voucher(if you give them you're email for news letters) which brought it down to £10.79.

Hahaha only just noticed the discount key you put up! Whoops haha suppose that's what you get for shopping at 6 am! Haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom