*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Sorry but SuperG and Captain Bosh postcount.

13015689_997500653669766_9028148129564571253_n.jpg

I don't see the massive appeal of Rocket league. I mean I think it's a good game but nothing spectacular the way people go on about it.

Same could be said about anything really! It's all how you look at and your opinion really.

I loved games like Bloodborne, Fallout 4, Witcher 3 last year but in terms of time played Rocket League has so much more than all three put together for me. I've got over 2500 games played on PS4 and close to 700 now on the PC.

I've read that unsubscribing from the monthly bundle is a bit of a pain.

Just checked myself to make sure before I recommend it, click your name at the top right>settings>Cancel my subscription.

I originally thought that after the first month or two the quality would drop as they would already have a list of subscribers, but it seems to be pretty decent even still. A few months back I joined and have felt that I've got my moneys worth. That's not to say that it won't take a turn for the worse eventually, but I would say go for it at the moment.

Just checked myself to make sure before I recommend it, click your name at the top right>settings>Cancel my subscription.

I originally thought that after the first month or two the quality would drop as they would already have a list of subscribers, but it seems to be pretty decent even still. A few months back I joined and have felt that I've got my moneys worth. That's not to say that it won't take a turn for the worse eventually, but I would say go for it at the moment.

I think the issue I've read is through Paypal directly. Maybe they've resolved the cancellation issue with Humble Monthly now.

With the Ryse deal on indieghala.
I can't find how to change region. Price is in USD.
Or will it automatically set me up as I pay for it?

With the Ryse deal on indieghala.
I can't find how to change region. Price is in USD.
Or will it automatically set me up as I pay for it?

it is locked to the region that you redeem the key in. so if you're in the UK and you redeem the key using a UK ip, the game will be locked to UK.

Best key place for witcher 3 please, was gona get it from instant gaming but when i looked at paypal as payment method they said they wanted to do security check possibly with id scans or somit which im not gona bother doing. Also they expect to charge me the pleasure of buying a game with a paypal fee of 1.50. Screw that.

So need to know which one to get it from out of the list of many.

£15 or under.

Edit - nvm went with g2play. Seems to have worked out ok, 50p processing fee but allkeys code worked to knock a little off to counter it. Dling now, :( all them diff parts to dl tho, this is why its cheaper than steam cos steam u click once and it all dls, but gog u gotta dl in patches of 4gb grr.

Last edited:
Best key place for witcher 3 please, was gona get it from instant gaming but when i looked at paypal as payment method they said they wanted to do security check possibly with id scans or somit which im not gona bother doing. Also they expect to charge me the pleasure of buying a game with a paypal fee of 1.50. Screw that.

So need to know which one to get it from out of the list of many.

£15 or under.

Edit - nvm went with g2play. Seems to have worked out ok, 50p processing fee but allkeys code worked to knock a little off to counter it. Dling now, :( all them diff parts to dl tho, this is why its cheaper than steam cos steam u click once and it all dls, but gog u gotta dl in patches of 4gb grr.

If you use GOG Galaxy in downloads it all in one go, assuming you are downloading direct from GOG.com atm.

Back
Top Bottom