*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Ashes of the singularity £10.19 this weekend (stardock deal) on steam. Pretty good rts game.

There's also a pretty good deal if you buy the upcoming Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation (standalone) and Sorcerer King Rivals, both 25% off on the pre-order BUT you get both Ashes of the Singularity and Sorcerer King for free straight away. Came to @£40 for 4 games, 2 still to be released mind you but I like both Ashes and SK so the followups should be enjoyable too I hope. If not, will get a return sorted via steam :). (which is great cause I get to play both Ashes and SK all this time while the other games are still to be released and I can refund anytime, no matter how long I play them for.)

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure how long it's been there at the price, but NFS Shift 2 is £8 on Origin and the free DLC gives 14 cars and 5 tracks. Also can unpack the game files with a mod to have extra cars, sounds etc.

Soldato
Anyone interested in going halves for a 2 pack of 7 days to die, or know of anywhere selling for £15 or less?

Obviously would need to take it to the MM, but not sure where I'd make the thread as i dont actually have anything to sell. In the wanted section?

Want to join my brother and his mate playing it, but not sure how long they will play it so dont want to spend any more than 15 really.

EDIT: Nevermind, had to buy at full price :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome! I didn't even know Police Quest was on Steam! I used to love playing the original :D

Yeh I was going to pick up the bundle for £4.50. I think its a tenner now lol.

Personally I want Quest for Glory series. I think that and a couple of the other series only went on Steam yesterday or the day before judging by the reviews.

Odd that they would stick them on a bundle straight away?

I will get the Steam bundle for £7.99 as got the other titles that I want on the Humble Bundle already.

Back
Top Bottom