*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition £25.60 - this is a record low. via 2game with a 20% off code found online (my code was unique but google it). Redeemed via Rockstar Social Club.

Normal edition is £18.54 also a historical low.

Man of Honour
Assassin's Creed Valhalla £19.99 at Ubisoft with code BF20

Ultimate is £39.99 with code BF20

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition £25.60 - this is a record low. via 2game with a 20% off code found online (my code was unique but google it). Redeemed via Rockstar Social Club.

Normal edition is £18.54 also a historical low.

Both bargains, can easily get value for money out of both of those at those prices. Thats a good 500+ hours of gaming there for less than the price of one major release these days (49.99)

Soldato
Been waiting for this game to drop some for ages, good job I have couple of titles still to get through. £22 is good enough, will see if I can get any more voucher discount before pulling the trigger on it.

Register for an account on the site and accept offer emails they’ll send you a 10% followed by 15% a day or two later then a 20% voucher. Rdr2 is on offer for 6 days iirc so if you aren’t in a rush I’d give it a few days to get the 20% off discount code.

It’ll probably go cheaper in the epic xmas sale next month anyway since we’ll have £10 voucher codes but you’ll need to open epic and rockstar social club each time to run the game but if that’s ok with you it might be worth holding out. For me personally I’ve been holding out sub 30 for ultimate edition on social club so 25 for me was my biting point.

Back
Top Bottom