*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
If buying BF2042 from epic (want to make use of the £10 off voucher), will I login via epic to play or will it be linked to origin, and I can launch the game from origin?

Soldato
If buying BF2042 from epic (want to make use of the £10 off voucher), will I login via epic to play or will it be linked to origin, and I can launch the game from origin?
Free this weekend on steam isn't it? shows how quick it's dieing, 2 days will be more than enough time to put you off

Soldato
Have had to email Epic since their store malfunction yesterday it placed a 24 hour restriction on me being able to download any more free games even though the order process didn't complete and I didn't therefore download anything.

Soldato
AC Origins Gold edition on epic (with 10 quid voucher) £4.99.
AC Odyssey Gold edition (using the voucher) £10.99.
Farcry 5 Gold edition (with 10 quid voucher) £4.99.

Recommend AC Odyssey Ultimate for a few quid more as it comes with AC 3 Remastered too. These games can also be launched directly through uPlay.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Recommend AC Odyssey Ultimate for a few quid more as it comes with AC 3 Remastered too. These games can also be launched directly through uPlay.

Bought the two mentioned AC there earlier this year for not much more, done a bit of Odyssey but parked due to burnout after Valhalla!

How much RDR you played? Man the snow part is slow going..

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I’m starting next week and will be playing pretty much non stop over the holidays, at least that’s the plan. I’ve heard the beginning in the mountains is a bit slow to start but gets a lot better once you’re out of the snowy area.

Was hoping that too. Like yourself I have a few backed up primed for the xmas break to tear into, didnt know you hadnt started it yet! :D

Back
Top Bottom