*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is now on a sale at Steam.....................£36.66, with 33% off. A decent reduction that some might wish to buy it at.

the above sale ends tomorrow at 6:00pm.

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Dying Light 2 Stay Human is now on a sale at Steam.....................£36.66, with 33% off. A decent reduction that some might wish to buy it at.

the above sale ends tomorrow at 6:00pm.
Ends 7th July

Soldato
Ends 7th July

They must have added it to the "summer sale" then, or something..........

Dyling-Light-2.png

Associate
Seems they are just the Alien Breed versions from 2011, I have them on Steam, as a heads up you can get the trilogy on Steam for just £1.69 right now 90% off, I think they are the same games as the GoG triple pack.

Soldato
oh ok, i was hoping they were the original versions, remastered
loved them on the Amiga
the 2011 games are decent and worth a few quid... very different to the amiga games however.... dont buy for the coop MP. am sure it must be glitched because i dont mind a challenging game, but what is challenging but doable on single player is brutal to the point of almost impossible on 2 player.... which is a damn shame as its enjoyable and i would have put a lot of time into it with a mate if it wasnt so unfairly punishing.

if anything it should be a tiny bit easier imo on 2 player, not massively harder

Back
Top Bottom