*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Apparently Mass Effect Legendary Edition, NFS Heat, GRID Legends, Star Wars: Jedi Knight & more - Free (From 12/7) @ Amazon Prime Gaming. Glad that I didn't buy the ME Legendary edition as was almost going to buy it when it was on humble sub.
This is now live on Prime gaming. Some of the games are on Origin but instead of getting a code you now have to link you EA account to claim these.

Associate
If someone I live with has Prime, it it possible for them to gift the game to myself i.e attach it to my origin account?

They don't want the game and are happy for me to keep it
The only thing to be wary of is if the account linking is a one time action. i.e all future origin games will go to this linked account.

Associate
EA has done away with Bioware Points so, AFAIK, all DLC for DA1,2,3 and ME1,2,3 (minus multiplayer stuff, maybe soundtracks) are now free.

Soldato
Going out on a limb here, but does anyone have a key for Ghost Recon Breakpoint for sale? Or, know a reputable place I can get one from? (The cheaper the better)

wildlands in comparison was 10/10 for me. i much prefer this kind of, go where you want, approach that wildlands had. you have a big map, see some quest, go there and do it.

with breakpoint, it became this forced "social hub" that you had to keep returning to that i didn't like. we spent more time going back and forwards, jumping out the car, running for 30 seconds to our next mission giver, than we did doing the missions.

it may have changed later on, but i gave up with it very quickly, where as wildlands we did it about 98% completed.

Soldato
wildlands in comparison was 10/10 for me. i much prefer this kind of, go where you want, approach that wildlands had. you have a big map, see some quest, go there and do it.

with breakpoint, it became this forced "social hub" that you had to keep returning to that i didn't like. we spent more time going back and forwards, jumping out the car, running for 30 seconds to our next mission giver, than we did doing the missions.

it may have changed later on, but i gave up with it very quickly, where as wildlands we did it about 98% completed.

I rate Wildlands highly as well. I think I'll stick with that. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom