*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
HumbleBundle having a sim bundle and was wondering if anyone played any of the games and your thoughts ?? It's 12 Euro for the whole bundle, which seems a good price but not sure about the quality of the games ??

Soldato
If anyone want some wallpaper and other stuff from Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 games, there is a Goodies Collection over at GOG which contains the following:

The pack contains posters, digital wallpapers, concept arts and more from The Witcher games and Cyberpunk 2077. If you haven't redeemed The Witcher Goodies Collection or Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection in the past, this is your chance to grab everything at once!

The free stuff ends in 69 hours from time of this posting.

Associate
Doom 64 Free on epic games store

Can't believe in all my time playing games, I've never completed Doom! I've had it on the PSX and traded it in before I completed it!

Playing it through on my laptop and I'm up to level 8 now. Sort of cheating as the new version has save whenever you want but if it's in the game it's fair play.

Caporegime
Destiny 2 is FREE on epic games store
also the 30th anniversary pack for it is also FREE

To clarify - the base game of Destiny 2 has been free for a while.
For one week only, the existing expansion packs are free to play so you can do the quests and get the loot. You get to keep the loot but the DLC will revert back to paid status.

Caporegime
some of the DLCs are still full price, others are discounted at the moment, the anniversary one is currently free

(on epic store)

Yep, most strange. The blog says

That’s not the only special we are running this week. From today until August 30, all the current Destiny 2 story campaigns – Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and The Witch Queen – and their associated quests and content will be available to all players for free. Any gear you earn during this free week is yours to keep, so go grab what you can.

Perhaps you have to link your EGS and Bungie accounts first.

Associate
Yep, most strange. The blog says

Perhaps you have to link your EGS and Bungie accounts first.
Reading that it sounds like you'll only have access to it for the time period and that's it. That's why it mentions that the gear you earn you get to keep. Otherwise if you kept the dlcs the bit about gear wouldn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom