Pcie 4.0 and RGb 24pin Motherboard power cable

Associate
Could anyone advise me on a few Items I am trying to buy.
1. pcie 4.0 gpu riser cable? Can find plenty of 3.0pcie cards but not pcie 4.0. Plaese Help
2. Lian -li 24pin motherboard argb cable Struggling with that as well.
Open to ideas,many thanks.

Specs as Follow:-

amd 3900xt
gigabyte x570 aorus Ultra
Red Devil 5700xt
32 gig 3600Mhx corsair vengence matched Ram
Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB (1000 GB, PCI-E 4.0 x4)
and Various HDD storage drives

Thanks again for looking,

Last edited:
Soldato
pcie 4.0 riser cables? - Graphics Cards - Linus Tech Tips

I would get a pcie 3 cable which is compatible with the pcie 4 interface. You won't be able to tell any difference unless maybe you get a card that would then use the extra speed, I think the only ones maybe are the 3090s and 6900xt??

I've seen some pcie 4 riser cables on a popular shopping site, just looked mate.:)

Last edited:
Associate
Little worried since this was the last thing on an order I made on the 6th that was needed to fulfil the order. ETA was for yesterday and they jumped straight from ETA 15th to Out of Stock
same thing happened on the lian li anti sag bracket i ordered back in jan. eta was yesterday too, still order pending awaiting shipping. they likely have them but are still processing and taken off order due to not wanting to oversell. hopefully anyway.

Associate
same thing happened on the lian li anti sag bracket i ordered back in jan. eta was yesterday too, still order pending awaiting shipping. they likely have them but are still processing and taken off order due to not wanting to oversell. hopefully anyway.
I do hope that's the case. That order has the last of the parts I need for my new build and I'm hoping I can put it together this weekend

Back
Top Bottom