PCSOs leave boy to drown

Soldato
It's their choice. They where not trained and it's up to them. I'm not about to start moaning just because they didn't go in. Just because you would've - they where under no obligation to do so.

It's a damn awful thing to be confronted with.

Soldato
Not much, they ordered me to let the burglars go, even though they had their pockets stuffed with our jewellery, and then we had to wait for the real police to arrive and take our statements. I nearly got arrested myself for unleashing a torrent of verbal about the PCSO's in my statement.

Then again, these are the people who called my 90 year old Nan a racist for describing a guy who she saw lurking in her back garden as a "shifty looking muscular black guy"!

They were very dangerous. The first one I subdued had already pulled a Bowie knife and lunged at me after threatening to "carve me up"! I had to act and get him disarmed and on the ground to protect myself and my family. This info was relayed to the police in the original 999 call too, yet they just didn't seem bothered at all.

As for the the force, it's Staffordshire. I live about 750 yards from Stoke police station.

Sorry I just have a feeling you are embellishing here.

Associate
Sorry I just have a feeling you are embellishing here.

Me too.

A call which is a burglary is progress and weapons used would warrant an immediate response from divisional staff and quite possible authorising an ARV to travel also, depending on the weapons mentioned. As for two PCSOs being sent to an aggravated burglary and control staff not being interested, I find that very difficult to believe.

I have personally never known a burglary in progress be anything other than an immediate response.

Back
Top Bottom