Pd power bank? Maximum capacity with percentage battery remaining.

Caporegime
Thought this the best forum section.
Mods please move if appropriate.

My trusty power bank gave out on its final ask over holiday. I was charging for the flights home and found the USB cable basically fused to the power bank.
Not sure if a dodgy cable or bank.

Now. I need a new one.
I want PD. So it can charge my surface book. But wattage doesn't need to be high.
I want max capacity.
A percentage battery remaining would be more useful than 4 lights. It's always the last light that's tricky to gauge.

Suggestions?

Soldato
Lidl currently selling an absolute steal of a powerbank. 20,000mah, PD / USBC. For £20.

They're often kept behind the counter / in the stock room - so you might have to ask. I managed to pick one up for my son.

I've had a few Lidl powerbanks. All been terrific quality with genuine capacity - much better than anything I've bought from any auction / online market place kind of site.

Don
Not what you are looking for (although it does have a percentage indicator)

I'm just shocked such things even existed and had to share it with someone :D

Energizer PPS240 provides 230.4Wh (72,000mAh) battery capacity with 1 x 150W AC outlet, 2 x DC outputs, 1 x USB-C PD and 2 x USB-A outputs – one port support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging compatible Android phones 0-80% in 35 minutes. LifePO4 battery cell allows you to recharge up to 2000 times combined with MTTP technology optimising DC to DC charging that allows solar panels to recharge the battery efficiently off-the-grid.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Not what you are looking for (although it does have a percentage indicator)

I'm just shocked such things even existed and how to share it with someone :D

Energizer PPS240 provides 230.4Wh (72,000mAh) battery capacity with 1 x 150W AC outlet, 2 x DC outputs, 1 x USB-C PD and 2 x USB-A outputs – one port support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging compatible Android phones 0-80% in 35 minutes. LifePO4 battery cell allows you to recharge up to 2000 times combined with MTTP technology optimising DC to DC charging that allows solar panels to recharge the battery efficiently off-the-grid.

Imagine trying to get on the plane with that! :D

Back
Top Bottom