US: Pennyworth

Soldato
Can not think of any reason why you would not download it and watch, so no he did not make a stupid comment, its just you...
you obviously have comprehension problems, especially since you actually included my post. clue - read the last 15 words. get a dictionary to help if needs be. (they're books that give you definitions of words).

Soldato
So they're in 60s London and Paranoid by Black Sabbath performed by somebody else is on in the club :)

Haha yeah I caught this too, Paranoid wasn't released by Black Sabbath until 1970 and I've no idea who it was performing it in the club. I do find it funny that people involved in TV shows and films don't think to google that sort of thing, bit of a daft oversight.

Man of Honour
Haha yeah I caught this too, Paranoid wasn't released by Black Sabbath until 1970 and I've no idea who it was performing it in the club. I do find it funny that people involved in TV shows and films don't think to google that sort of thing, bit of a daft oversight.

Unless they're doing a Peaky Blinders and we'll hear more modern songs added.

Associate
I do find it funny that people involved in TV shows and films don't think to google that sort of thing, bit of a daft oversight.

But it is an "alternate" London. I don't recall World War 2 blimps, people in stocks and dead bodies hanging in cages back in the 60's!
That way they can get away with having things a little out of place I suppose....

Edit: Unless that is how American's actually think that was what 1960 London looked like! Wouldn't surprise me...

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Nice series so far, I like its more adult with the nudity and swearing and was hoping it was going to move away from the gotham and other shows which it has done nicely.

Soldato
Started watching it last night. Looks very promising. I really like the look of the show particularly the cars and clothing. I though Paloma Faith was very good in an OTT Psycho nutjob way.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Excellent show,

Heartwarming, fun, brutal, mad, scary, worrying, adult, stylish all rolled into one.

DC are smashing the TV shows after years in the doldrums, Pennyworth, Titans and that other weird thing with the robot man.

This is the best of the lot so far.

Soldato
I can't stand Titans but I really enjoyed Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol, Pennyworth was pretty enjoyable too. I hope it gets a second season, shame about Swamp Thing getting canned after the first few eps.

Man of Honour
Excellent show,

Heartwarming, fun, brutal, mad, scary, worrying, adult, stylish all rolled into one.

DC are smashing the TV shows after years in the doldrums, Pennyworth, Titans and that other weird thing with the robot man.

This is the best of the lot so far.
Titans is atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom