Pentagon releases UFO footage

Capodecina
Soldato
The report due later this month is coming from the DNI (I had to google it) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_National_Intelligence I take that to mean, this isn't the time or place to be askin about aliens mate.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Tr...ecretary-john-f-kirby-holds-a-press-briefing/

OR they have a no aliens talk on birthdays policy.

The difference between your transcribed version and mine is that yours removes the awkwardness. It makes him sound decisive, sure and in control. Like he's not messing about. Look at yours again:

The UAP Task Force is really designed to take a look at these unexplained aerial phenomena, try to help us get a better understanding of them. Again, I'm not going to get ahead of the report that DNI will submit that we are helping obviously, and providing input to. And I'll just leave it at that, Jeff. Yeah.

And look at what was actually said:

Er, Jeff, erm, the UAP task force is er, really designed to, erm, look at these Unexplained Aerial Phenomena to try to help us, er, er, get a better understanding of them, again I'm not going to get ahead of the er, report that the DNI will submit that we are helping, obviously, and supplying input to, erm and I'll just leave it at that, Jeff. Yeah.

Now, in academic circles [which I realise we are not in, I'm just giving this as an example] such hesitations are often retained in the transcribed data for accuracy and to give an impression to the reader of the state of the speaker's mind.

The first is not a true reflection of the audio. It's misleading. It removes the hesitations either for better readabiity and/or to give the impression that Kirby is on top of things.

The second is a true reflection of the audio. It is not misleading. It retains the hesitations for accuracy and to show that Kirby has difficulty answering the question.

Associate
Well yeah, we both heard the same youtube video. I'm coming at it from a 'alien space craft aren't real' pov. You're coming from the 'these are totally aliens' pov. You are reverse engineering the data to fit your narrative.

I just see a guy answering a question he hasn't any more information on, because the report is due out soon about this question. I think he already answered a similar question a few days ago (google search pointed me to the wrong briefing the first time around).

Capodecina
Soldato
You are reverse engineering the data to fit your narrative.

No, I just gave a verbatim transcription of what was actually said.

My POV is "they might be aliens" rather than "they are totally aliens". A few posts up [#833] I linked to an article which said they might be drones, so I'm open to exploring different possibilities.

Caporegime
Here's a long and interesting article which posits that they are foreign drones.
what foreign drones with unlimited fuel sources that defy the laws of physics and can move as unrestricted under sea as they can above in the air? so they must be creating a vacuum somehow around them.

doubt it's a super sonic missile either they sure disappear in an instant but no way are they changing course at supersonic speed instantly without evaporating and they would leave a trail if they did
skip to 0:25

Associate

US might really be concerned because China/Russia may have got ahead of them in this tech, making the world a less safe place etc. It's also about not letting your enemies know how much you actually know about said tech, if that is the case.

Last edited:
Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Here's a long and interesting article which posits that they are foreign drones.

I dont know how to answer this perfectly, but if these were 'drones' I still cant fathom why these objects are flying around off the coasts, hovering over and under some segment of ocean in a calibration like state then zipping about at light speed. It makes no sense. If you were being covert, messing around in foreign airspace or even training robotics you would not do these things.

Caporegime
I dont know how to answer this perfectly, but if these were 'drones' I still cant fathom why these objects are flying around off the coasts, hovering over and under some segment of ocean in a calibration like state then zipping about at light speed. It makes no sense. If you were being covert, messing around in foreign airspace or even training robotics you would not do these things.

Couple of things here, why do people have pops and Bamford exhausts ? Fun. Why do countries play propaganda wars during peace time? Because subversion.

On the other hand, unless they can send drones back in time we can conclude that though we have maoiberable drones today we didnt have them in Russia or China 40 years ago.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Couple of things here, why do people have pops and Bamford exhausts ? Fun. Why do countries play propaganda wars during peace time? Because subversion.

On the other hand, unless they can send drones back in time we can conclude that though we have maoiberable drones today we didnt have them in Russia or China 40 years ago.

Had to google Bamford exhausts, Im not a car nut. I never had a pop ever at said exhausts - strange observation.

Dont know what maoiberable is. Maybe use auto-correct we didn't have that in Russia or China 40 years ago? ;)

Soldato
Neuroscientist Sam Harris of "Making Sense" podcast fame has said in his new podcast "Absolutely Mental" which he co hosts with Ricky Gervais that he has been contacted by DOD officials regarding the UAP subject.

He appears to believe strongly that some kind of disclosure event regarding a "non human intelligence" may be coming and so he has been asked to join a high level Zoom meeting to help advise on how this topic should be communicated to the general public.

From what he discloses it's difficult to tell exactly who has asked for his help. If it is any serving government staff or all former. It sounds like former.

Either way he already sounds convinced of the possible reality of the phenomena due to "radar and satellite imagery" which is quite interesting non the less.

You can listen to his statement here:

https://twitter.com/UAP1949/status/1401850119247564800?s=19

Last edited:
Soldato
@MookJong that's both exciting and terrifying. If Aliens/ET/non humans are here, they'll naturally be more technologically advanced than we are. Looking at our own history, it's never been kind when a more tech advanced people found a less advanced one.

This is assuming Aliens of course, maybe they're hollow earthers or something :)

Associate
Why is it always "I heard from a guy" "I've been assured by someone in the know" :) this report hype jeez. If the title of this report isn't "Tada! Aliens" I'm gonna be disappointed.

Capodecina
Soldato
Neuroscientist Sam Harris of "Making Sense" podcast fame has said in his new podcast "Absolutely Mental" which he co hosts with Ricky Gervais that he has been contacted by DOD officials regarding the UAP subject.

He appears to believe strongly that some kind of disclosure event regarding a "non human intelligence" may be coming and so he has been asked to join a high level Zoom meeting to help advise on how this topic should be communicated to the general public.

From what he discloses it's difficult to tell exactly who has asked for his help. If it is any serving government staff or all former. It sounds like former.

Either way he already sounds convinced of the possible reality of the phenomena due to "radar and satellite imagery" which is quite interesting non the less.

You can listen to his statement here:

https://twitter.com/UAP1949/status/1401850119247564800?s=19

"We're faced with the prospect of having to apologise to the people we've been laughing at for the last fifty years".

I'm waiting :D

More seriously, it's interesting how he mentions that the top secret evidence/footage the government has is far in advance of what's been leaked to the public.

Another interesting quote is, "what is being promised is a disclosure which is, frankly, the most alarming or most interesting thing in the world, depending on how you take it."

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
This is very nice interview with various members of US intelligence.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

The first thing we have to do is accept that these things exist. Collective denial has to stop. To say "they don't exist" is the ludicrous position now.

Lue Elizondo: The mission of AATIP was quite simple. It was to collect and analyze information involving anomalous aerial vehicles, what I guess in the vernacular you call them UFOs. We call them UAPs.

Bill Whitaker: You know how this sounds? It sounds nutty, wacky.

Lue Elizondo: Look, Bill, I'm not, I'm not telling you that, that it doesn't sound wacky. What I'm telling you, it's real. The question is, what is it? What are its intentions? What are its capabilities? Imagine a technology that can do 6-to-700 g-forces, that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour, that can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space. And oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth's gravity. That's precisely what we're seeing....We spend millions of dollars in training these pilots. And they are seeing something that they can't explain. Furthermore, that information's being backed up on electro optical data, like gun camera footage. And by radar data. Now, to me, that's compelling.

Exactly what they are, that's the next step. But note that he calls them "vehicles". The acceptance has to be that there's some kind of physics-defying technology out there of which the US can't explain.

Maybe this is starting to come out now because these sightings by the military are a lot more frequent. As in, daily.

Associate
Even if light speed was possible -(which is now generally accepted that it isnt) it would still take literally thousands of years to travel here from the nearest galaxy with what looks like a possibly habitable planet in it.

However, ignoring that little bump in the road - once they have completed this marathon journey - what do they do - keep themselves largely hidden for 70 + years - just taking the occasional cow, buzzing the military now and again and kidnapping the "odd" human.

Yep - i'm sold.

Caporegime
In before the big reveal that Aliens who have made no attempts to contact us are living in our oceans and have been for thousands of years

Back
Top Bottom