People talking in their sleep...

Don
Apparently a couple of nights ago i woke the gf up and said "Shall I put the washing machine down?! hmm...

Also, with a previous gf: She was asleep on my shoulder / peck, and stroking my chest, apparently I sat bolt up with and said: "who the **** are you, and why the **** are you touching my chest?!" and went back to sleep. I'd been with her for nearly a year at this point, haha.

She couldn't sleep after that apparently. :p

Soldato
I very rarely wake up in the night, but I have done a couple times recently and my missus has been saying.. "the police lady" and "but the baby". I'm hoping these don't mean anything that she isn't telling me!

Shes also told me that I can also get up in the night, go to toilet and get back into bed without waking up.. I can never remember getting up!

Associate
"There's a dougnut on my Moped" She doesn't even own a bike..
"How are your eels?"
"She's.. She's throwing the books off the Ferry!"
"Ironrod!" "It's a drink, from scotland"

Her: "What?"
Me: "What?"
Her: "What?"
Me: "What?"
Her: "Oh I thought you said something about a rubber duck in a Bath or something"

She's so entertaining! :)

Associate
I once apparently blurted out "Do you think Joes (a friend) had enough to eat?" when we were sleeping in a tent.

A more amusing story is my friend, when working on a camp in America was told one morning by the kids in his dorm that he had said something along the lines of "Stick it out and slip it in you dirty girl".

Associate
once my younger brother was staying over and he slept on the floor in my room, he said i got our of bed in the middle of the night, stood in the corner of my room and started talking what sounded like latin

but the only language i know is english :p

Associate
My girlie falls asleep on me almost every night, anything after about 9pm and she's gone. When she wakes with a start she always insists she was awake all along, so when she says things I tend to talk back to her rubish until she's properly awake and has to admit she had nodded off.

Anyway was watching the snooker night before last and she was drifting in and out and there was a cracking long red by Davis and a burst of applause, she stired and said "thats a good pot....... of icecream" and I couldnt stop laughing for about a minute :D

Soldato
My friends think i'm dead when i sleep, i don't talk, i hardly move, and my breathing is very quiet, almost silent.

I'm also a light sleeper, so i wake up from the slightest noise.

Soldato
My girlfriend does this about once a week, at first I thought she was awake so try to make sense of what she says and she would get angry at me for not knowing what she was talking about :mad:

If I would wake her up she would know she was talking but not what she talked about which makes sense as it was just random crap like "I hear the cat on the roof scratching"

Soldato
I dont think i talk in my sleep but when im awake i sometimes say dad out aloud or a quick comment about my dad. This happens mostly when im at work or just day dreaming, what do you suppose that means?

J.B

J.B

Soldato
My mate woke up his girlfriend and asked her "are you a girl or are you a woman?" and then went back to sleep, doesnt remember it at all but it is the source of many jokes.

I shared a room with some twins once who argued in their sleep, the odd thing was it was mainly mumbled gibberish but they seemed to understand each other!

Associate
lmao. My gf does this..

The other week she suddenly sat up in bed..:

Her: "But what did it say in the binary notebook?"
Me: "wtf?"
Her: *Angry look, then hits the pillow like a sack of spuds.

Also,

random one she came out with:

"Tell gail to put her headset on, ill startup the tractor"

Permabanned
My girlfriend normally swears in her sleep. She also likes to make noises like shes eating something all the time. She has also hit me in her sleep before quite hard in the nose. She doesn't remember anything.

I really couldn't cope with that.

The sound of people clapping their mouth while eating knocks me sick and really irritates me. :mad:

Soldato
Apparently out of my girlfriend and I, it's me who talks in my sleep, and I do come out with some cracking stuff!

The funniest bit though, was a few weeks back, I'm watching TV, the girlfriend is asleep next to me, in her sleep she lets out a massive fart, so loud it wakes her up. In shock she asks me "What the hell was that noise!?"...

Associate
My sister does this. Best one she's come out with whilst asleep was she sat upright in bed, picked up a pack of cigarettes next to her bed with her eyes closed, removed one and said "break me off a piece" then went back to sleep :D

The guy I shared a room with at boarding school shouted out "OH NO, OH **** OH ****!!!" and resumed snoring at 3am once. What the HELL?! :o

Soldato
Conversation between a mates girlfriend (asleep) and me (awake!)

"Where are the strawberries?"
"errr I ate them"
"OH MY GOD WHY?! NO NO NO THIS IS BAD"
"Don't worry it's ok, I have raspberries instead!"
"I don't think that will help"
"The strawberries were delicious by the way"
"AGGGGHHHHH"

I couldn't stop laughing at this point. :D

Back
Top Bottom