PES 2010 demo releasing tomorrow

Soldato
Konami has just announced that a demo for their next Pro Evolution Soccer game, PES 2010, will be releasing tomorrow (September 17th) on PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PC.

The demo for PES 2010 will include the ability to play as major clubs Liverpool and Barcelona, as well as individual country’s national teams such as Germany, Spain, Italy and France, all in five minute Exhibition Mode matches.

This PES 2010 demo comes a week after the European demo for Fifa 10, and on the same day as the North American demo for the next entry to that rival football/soccer series.

A great time for football enthusiasts!

http://www.el33tonline.com/past/2009/9/16/pes_2010_demo_releasing_tomorrow/

will try this :)

Soldato
Shamikebab thats exactly what all my friends at work have said they all used to like PES but since FIFA08/09 they seem to have lost hope for PES

Soldato
I used to love PES but FIFA has rightly grabbed my attention over the last few years.

I'm not expecting much, the title has been in huge decline in recent years and it'll need something big to correct that.

I'll certainly give it a go though.

Soldato
If PES improves well all of it but for me its these

*Passing,Keepers,AI,Interface sorry but can they make some like a good menu!
*GFX okay i know GFX dont make a game i aint no GFX super biatch as i still love FF7/MGS1 etc but PES needs to improve its details on the players half of them look nothing like the person their supposed to be
*Engine seems very out dated and needs a whole rehash imo
*Okay they have no license but their made up names could represent the actual teams better
*Online that works please

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hope its good, didnt even buy PES 2009 first one I have not bought since PES 3, Bought PES 2008 for £40 and was gutted how bad it was and how much I paid.

Soldato
I really hope they at least get a game that's something to compete with fifa, wouldn't mind a change from the fifa engine from time to time. Nice to play a different game every so often

That said I expect to be dissapointed..

Soldato
Couldn't stand the FIFA 10 demo, and we play PES '09 all the time at work so hoping to try this tomorrow on the PC :)

Associate
The previews are looking exceptionally good, 360 movement will finally feature and the online has been totally revamped. Still skeptical after last years game though.

Associate
Still havent been drawn to FIFA despite PES having its flaws it still has the sharpest controls with no input delay. FIFA does look miles better but to me there is still a slight delay from pushing a button to the animation/action, the timing just seems to be a little off.

Associate
I've went back to PES after losing interest in FIFA when playing with my mates. Hopefully they can sort the online play issues out on this version and it will be a deffo buy for me.

Soldato
I have not bought pro evo for a couple of years. I will downlooad it tonight and take a look. It will take a huge amount though for me to stop my Fifa preorder.

Back
Top Bottom