Pet Ownership

Soldato
Survey Complete. Echo the comment above, nice looking and easy to use!

Edit - Just thinking about it, not sure if the options catered for those who have multiple pets?

I have 2 cats but don't seem to remember it asking if I had more than 1. Maybe not required for your results? Also does it cater for those with different types of pet? Again may not be needed but just a thought.

Soldato
if I gave my dog a photoshoot as a treat she would bite me... possibly the same as grooming... food <- Walk <-fuss in that order are doggie priorities (woofing at stuff / sleeping is usually a filler between those 3)..

Permabanned
Some dogs benefit from grooming, but mostly it's for the owners vanity. Photoshoots aren't a treat lol.

You didn't include price in vet choice. To put it in perspective I've paid from 10euros to 50euros for a worming tablet so I can bring my dog back to the UK. I didn't return to the expensive ones as they're just ripping me off imho.

Soldato
if I gave my dog a photoshoot as a treat she would bite me... possibly the same as grooming... food <- Walk <-fuss in that order are doggie priorities (woofing at stuff / sleeping is usually a filler between those 3)..

Mine actively avoids the camera, getting a decent photo of him is a nightmare!

Back
Top Bottom