PGR 4 Boxart, is that what I think it is?

Soldato
49050_med.jpg

Sweet lord if that reflections real. :eek:

Caporegime
Whens this game due?

The 360 could do with a decent racing game :D

I hope there isnt bikes is the game as well, getting the physics right on bikes as well as cars? Can't see it myself.

Soldato
OP
Heres the story that goes with that image from NG4.com:

Microsoft today released the final US boxart for Project Gotham Racing 4, which will be released exclusively for Xbox 360 later this year. We all know that PGR4 will feature tons of great, high-performance cars but there have been some rumors that PGR4 would feature motorcycles as well.

Microsoft nor Bizarre Creations denied or confirmed this rumor but if you look at the PGR4 boxart you can see a motorcycle in the reflection of the car behind the PGR4 logo. Does this mean PGR4 will indeed be featuring motorcycles for the first time ever in the franchise?

We will probably see a lot more of the game at the coming E3, which is finally beginning next week. Maybe Microsoft will show off some motorcycling action!

Caporegime
NokkonWud said:
The game is currently scheduled for November 3rd... or is that The Club. I dunno, around then though. It's before Christmas.

Excellent.

Still whats the point of putting in bikes? Apart from in a drag race car wins everytime.

Permabanned
lmao too drunk to spell I should have said

If bikes are on there then PGR4 will own but cars faster in the CORNERS but bikes will soon catch up, will be awesome on Live

Bike and Cars on a straight no contest.

Caporegime
dannyjo22 said:
Excellent.

Still whats the point of putting in bikes? Apart from in a drag race car wins everytime.

And I would have said the opposite.
No point getting into an argument about it though :). Depends if bikes are even in it, you'll have to wait til e3.

Soldato
TBH i hope that bikes are not in it, PGR has always been about cars not bikes, if they want bikes they should do a seperate game like they did with GT and the spin off Tourist Trophy on the PS2

Back
Top Bottom