Phantek Entoo Pro top mounting AIO 360 radiator

Associate
I am looking at mounting an Arctic 2 360 AIO under the top of a Phantek Entoo Pro case, leaving the bottom ODD slot for use with a Bluray drive. I think the cooler total depth is 63mm. Does anybody know if this is feasible? Will it interfere with components on a MSI Creator X299 board as it seems to protrude into the case a long way. If there is a problem, any offers on an alternative reasonable price case for these components ? Thanks.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the above. I could not quite work out what that meant. I assume from the posting that it means that there is 65mm from the underside of the top to the top edge of the motherboard. Still trying to work out the bit about cable management because the board is an EATX which is 12x10.7 inch. I have never seen such a shambles as the manuals for the cases. Very rarely dimensioned properly, so the learning curve is very steep, especially if you do not have a standard ATX board.

Associate
Thanks for the above. I could not quite work out what that meant. I assume from the posting that it means that there is 65mm from the underside of the top to the top edge of the motherboard. Still trying to work out the bit about cable management because the board is an EATX which is 12x10.7 inch. I have never seen such a shambles as the manuals for the cases. Very rarely dimensioned properly, so the learning curve is very steep, especially if you do not have a standard ATX board.
Does cable management clearance not refer to the distance from the motherboard tray to the rear panel?

Associate
OP
Ta for the info above. Did not occur that was the number. Must admit getting a bit fed up with this. With the Entho Pro case an Arctic Freezer2 360 should fit if it goes into the ODD bay, but an EATX board has only 2mm clearance to the waterblock which has to be inserted with the tubing at the rear, where it looks like it will foul the ports shroud built into the board at the back edge. Without properly dimensioned drawings it is a pain to sort. Now looking at a Be Quiet 900 where you can move the tray down, but for an EATX board the front hard drive trays need moving forward, and the drawings do not say if it is then possible to put in the front fans. And there is less room for the cooler at the top because the ODD tray is short.

Back
Top Bottom