**PHANTEKS AMP 1000W PSU WHITE EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER**

OcUK Staff
The Phanteks AMP 1000W White is a high-quality PSU built in collaboration with Seasonic, constructed from premium components that aid in power transmission. In fact, this fully modular PSU has achieved an 80 Plus Gold certified status, delivering 92% efficiency at half loads. Featuring an eye-catching design, with a pure white finish with grey highlights and all-white cables. While it may be aesthetically pleasing it also helps to keep noise to a comfortable level, thanks to having a fan that features fluid dynamic bearings, and a hybrid control mode for its fan speeds that adapts to temperatures.

Phanteks AMP 1000W PSU White Edition - 80 Plus Gold Certified @ £134.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...edition-80-plus-gold-certified-ca-0be-pt.html

1000W, 80 Plus gold certified, ATX form factor, fully modular, Temperature controlled fan operation, Compatible with Revolt Pro link system

CA0BEPT01.jpg

CA0BEPT02.jpg

CA0BEPT03.jpg

CA0BEPT04.jpg

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Nice looking PSU and good specs, and made by Seasonic, almost tempted to by it, my present PSU is 8 years old, but with PCIe 5/ATX 3.0 PSUs coming out soon, and no idea what the minimum wattage will be for the next Gen GPUs, though I read 1000W could be the minimum on the mid to high end range, I will wait, unless they are ridiculously expensive.

Back
Top Bottom