** PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P600S - THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS **

OcUK Staff
Available to order today, we have the next masterpiece from Phanteks - The Eclipse P600S. The P600S aims to satisfy those people looking for both silence and airflow, with sound insulated front and top sections that can be removed for increased airflow using Phanteks new fabric based mesh covering, or kept in place for noise dampening and silent function. The fact that they look fantastic in both configurations is testament to the skill of the Phanteks designers. Chassis wise, it's the Evolv X chassis for the most part, which means that it's compatible with a dual system layout if you so require it. The hardware compatiblity list is comprehensive too, with space for 435mm VGA cards, with the option of vertical installation, 190mm CPU coolers, up to E-ATX motherboards along with up to 420mm radiators at the front, and 360mm radiators at the top. Alongside that we have space for 4 x 3.5" & 3 x 2.5", with the option to add space for another 6 x 3.5" drives using the optional HDD brackets available separately.

Fan wise we have 3 x 140mm Phanteks premium fans installed as standard, with space available for up to 6 x 140mm or 7 x 120mm fans in total. The I/O panel sports a USB 3.1 Type-C port and 2 x USB3.0 ports, along with audio/microphone ports. The P600S is available in Black, White and Gunmetal variants, all with tempered glass on the left side, or if you prefer, there's a Black version aimed at silence with noise insulated solid side panels on both sides. Both variants are completely hinged and toolless, with the solid side panels having a small fabric loop to open and close, which can be tucked away once you're done with building into the P600S, adding to the clean exterior without a screw or handle in sight.

Essentially, it's another winner from Phanteks. Whether you want a clean, sleek feature rich silent chassis, or a high airflow system with good watercooling support, the P600S has you covered. All models are available for order today, so get buying :)

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - Black @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Black, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Gunmetal Grey, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - White @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in White, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Silent Midi Tower Case - Black @ £127.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Black, sound insulated side panels, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans

Only £127.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Argh was waiting for the white but that black top mesh has me edging to the grey now, can you dye mesh white ?

Associate
Are there going to be other variants of this case with the solid side panel other than just black? Would like to see a completely white one with no Window.

Cant remember the Phanteks rep name to ask them.

Associate
Got mine today and transferred everything into this and i must say im impressed with the quality

the steel chassis feels great and is very heavy.
the big selling points for me were the hinged side panels and the ability to switch between silent or airflow

i have it built for silence at the minute and coming from a phanteks enthoo pro m, i have to keep checking to make sure my fans are spinning because i cant even hear the airflow anymore

overall very happy with the purchase, also thanks to @ChugNorris for suggesting the gunmetal grey in the other thread, glad i went for that instead of white now :D

Soldato
the steel chassis feels great and is very heavy.
Yeah, coming from an original Lux the weight and quality feel is markedly higher.

Few odd choices and minor niggles like the cable hole in the shroud not being very useful if you choose position A on a vertical GPU install and its weirdly blocky cover instead of a simple slip in cover, which likewise you could do with a cover on the PSU hole. I'm not 100% why you'd want to show off your PSU spec sheet and it looks like its built to fit something in there. The same shroud which you can't take out according to the manual also blocks a combined res/pump set up on its floor mount. So to use the vertical pump position on the bottom of the case, your res is gonna have to be seperately mounted.

Great features elsewhere though and much easier to loop cables from the top of the motherboard than the lux, as well as having to vertical fit stand offs for the motherboard which was helpful. Despite being a bit smaller in dimensions, a much cleaner build on the inside as well.

Waiting for 2 more fans to rock up then I'm fitting all the panels and case parts so can't comment on the noise too much yet, or which set up I'll choose but looks promising. Very happy.

~edit~

Fans have arrived. Build complete
KJJMCBj
KJJMCBj.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there going to be other variants of this case with the solid side panel other than just black? Would like to see a completely white one with no Window.

Cant remember the Phanteks rep name to ask them.

Came in here to specifically ask this too. I'm guessing the answer is no given we're a few months after launch - we'd have heard something by now, @ChugNorris?

Soldato
Very nice! i just ordered a P600s and a P350x, the P600 is for my build im going to transplant into it and get rid of my Enthoo Primo, the P350x is for a new build for my 2 boys :) having used Phantek cases previously i will only buy them now, they are such a joy to work with.

Associate
Very nice! i just ordered a P600s and a P350x, the P600 is for my build im going to transplant into it and get rid of my Enthoo Primo, the P350x is for a new build for my 2 boys :) having used Phantek cases previously i will only buy them now, they are such a joy to work with.

I do like the Phanteks cases, well built, great design. I have a new build planned but i keep trying to find excuses to justify using the Enthoo Elite :rolleyes:

Soldato
Transplanted my build into my P600 this weekend, got to say the case was an absolute joy to work with. After opening up the Phanteks P350x first and building a rig in that for my kids, even at the low end of the scale Phanteks cases are so very well designed and producted. I opened the P006s and from the very first moment opening the box you can tell the case is premium, the packaging alone makes it feel like a decently high end product.

Actually doing the transplant from an Enthoo Primo felt like i had more room in the P600s to work with than the Enthoo Primo oddly enough, especially in the back of the case.

Definitely recommend this case to anyone sitting on the fence.

Associate
fingers crossed the white drops down on Wednesday as both the black and grey have in recent weeks, then I hit the buy button

Back
Top Bottom