** PHANTEKS EXTENSION CABLE KITS - NEW FLAVOURS **

OcUK Staff
Phanteks have just added some new options to their range of extension cable kits: -

Black/Silver (with 'S' and 'X' pattern)
Black/Grey
Black/Red (with 'S' pattern)
Black/Blue (with 'S' pattern)
White/Grey

These kits come with 1 x 20+4Pin ATX Extension cable, 1 x 4+4Pin CPU Extension & 2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-Express GPU Extension cables, along with transparent cable combs. They are made from a premium polypropylene coating, with very tight weaving and are completely opaque, yet soft to the touch. They are 500mm in length as standard, with black connectors as standard. Stock will be available in 10-14 days!

Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit X-Pattern - Black/Silver @ £22.99 inc VAT

50 cm long extension cable set from Phanteks with 1x 24-Pin-, 1x 4+4-Pin- 2x 6+2-Pin sleeve cable, Flexible black-silver textile sleeves, Black connectors and transparent cable combs.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit S-Pattern - Black/Silver @ £22.99 inc VAT

50 cm long extension cable set from Phanteks with 1x 24-Pin-, 1x 4+4-Pin- 2x 6+2-Pin sleeve cable, Flexible black-silver textile sleeves, Black connectors and transparent cable combs.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit - Black/Grey @ £22.99 inc VAT

50 cm long extension cable set from Phanteks with 1x 24-Pin-, 1x 4+4-Pin- 2x 6+2-Pin sleeve cable, Flexible black-grey textile sleeves, Black connectors and transparent cable combs.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit S-Pattern - Black/Red @ £22.99 inc VAT

50 cm long extension cable set from Phanteks with 1x 24-Pin-, 1x 4+4-Pin- 2x 6+2-Pin sleeve cable, Flexible black-red textile sleeves, Black connectors and transparent cable combs.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit S-Pattern - Black/Blue @ £22.99 inc VAT

50 cm long extension cable set from Phanteks with 1x 24-Pin-, 1x 4+4-Pin- 2x 6+2-Pin sleeve cable, Flexible black-blue textile sleeves, Black connectors and transparent cable combs.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit - White/Grey @ £22.99 inc VAT

50 cm long extension cable set from Phanteks with 1x 24-Pin-, 1x 4+4-Pin- 2x 6+2-Pin sleeve cable, Flexible white-grey textile sleeves, Black connectors and transparent cable combs.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Very nice, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Phanteks P300, RGB Kit & Halo fan shrouds - one of these cable kits would top it all off nicely I think!

Associate
Are those compatible with all PSUs? I was looking at some PSU braided cables here at OcUK and they seem to differentiate among PSUs. My PSU is a Corsair AX860 and I would like to pair it with a Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit Black-Grey.

OcUK Staff
OP
Are those compatible with all PSUs? I was looking at some PSU braided cables here at OcUK and they seem to differentiate among PSUs. My PSU is a Corsair AX860 and I would like to pair it with a Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit Black-Grey.

Yes, they are extensions, not replacement cables.

Associate
Oh I see, just realised they have male/female connectors. So when I connect them to my original cables that are already long enough and add another 50 cm to overall length by using these extensions will it negatively affect the efficiency of my power supply? Cheers.

Associate
Oh I see, just realised they have male/female connectors. So when I connect them to my original cables that are already long enough and add another 50 cm to overall length by using these extensions will it negatively affect the efficiency of my power supply? Cheers.

Highly doubt it, you should be fine. Longer cable length will technically increase resistance, but I would think still well within tolerance levels for a decent power supply.

Associate
awww man, the black/red cable extensions would be perfect for my white/black/red Phanteks build...

Now I must convince the boss that these (and a new HD) would complete the build :D

Soldato

I had some custom psu cables made for my previous psu but recently bought a new one with pretty ugly cables.

Bought some of the Black/Silver extensions as i didn't want to shell out a ton on a full new set just yet, pretty happy with them for £20.

Back
Top Bottom