** PHANTEKS P300 AIR & EVOLV DRGB MINI SPEAKERS **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder today, we have the new Phanteks P300 Air & the eagerly awaited Evolv Sound DRGB Mini Speakers. The P300 Air expands on the success of the P400 Air that was released last year, offering the same idea on the P300 range of chassis. The entire front panel is comprised of Phanteks high performance mesh, which allows for much better airflow whilst reducing dust intake. The chassis itself is based on the existing P300 design, with the extra option to add a vertical GPU mount using the mounting kit (supplied separately) Otherwise you get all the features present in the original P300, including a tempered glass side panel, 355mm GPU support, 280mm front radiator support, a rear 12cm performance fan, 165mm CPU cooler support and more. Stock is due next Monday!

We also have for preorder the Evolv Sound DRGB Mini Speakers. Originally an elaborate April Fools joke, the Evolv Mini Speakers have been made reality due to customer demand. The Evolv Sound DRGB Mini Speakers are a faithful rendition of their bigger Evolv X series cases, with the same distinctive front panel shape, along with a 10W peak output & digitally addressable RGB lighting. They have integrated buttons for controlling the sound & lighting, and can be connected by 3.5" mm along with a USB Type-C connector for power.

Frankly I have no need for a pair, but as an Evolv X owner, I'm going to have to get some! We have a limited amount of stock arriving before the end of the month, this won't be a long term product as far as I'm aware so jump on it if you want some!

Phanteks Eclipse P300 Air Midi Tower Case - Black Window @ £49.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower from PHANTEKS in black, Mesh front panel, Tempered glass side window, Pre-installed 120 mm fan, Power supply shroud, Integrated dust filter, 2x USB 3.0

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Evolv Sound DRGB Mini Speakers - Black @ £26.99 inc VAT

Compact loudspeakers from PHANTEKS, Stylish aesthetics, Compatible with Evolv X case, Integrated ARGB-LED lighting, 6 Watt RMS

Only £26.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Any idea if there are plans to sell the mesh front panel separately, like with the P400A? Currently own a P300 and would love to increase airflow without having to change cases...

Associate
I have the replacement front on my old P400s (with the original top and bottom vents) and its done a good job :) Hopefully they will be able to do the same

Associate
both case and speakers look good. I may just buy both. my current cases are old and not as good and I want to have a go with building a 280mm custom loop (so need a better case than what I have) and the speakers look good for an inexpensive pair.

OcUK Staff
OP
Any idea if there are plans to sell the mesh front panel separately, like with the P400A? Currently own a P300 and would love to increase airflow without having to change cases...

Looks like Phanteks will do the P300A mesh panel separately, but no timeline for availability just yet :)

Back
Top Bottom