Phentek Enthoo Prinmo PWN hub 4 pin connector assistance

Soldato
https://onedrive.live.com/?v=photos...D!561766&parId=root&parQt=allmyphotos&o=OneUp

This picture is of a Phantek PWN Hub. On the left hand side is the Molex power connector and the 4 pin something or other because the manual says nothing of what is is and what it is mean for.

Can anyone tell me why these fans do not turn on when it is just the molex connected? I presume that I need to connect the 4 pin connector to the motherboard CPU_FAN or CHA_FAN connector but I dont know hat cable I need. Can anyone here let me know what I need to do to get the FANS working?

Associate
Hey,

I'm unable to look at that photo for some reason. From my experience of this case and the included hub is that the hub has to take the signal from the 4-pin connecter on the motherboard and plugs into the fan header just like you said. You should have had one come with your case, if you didn't you need a female to female PWM fan cable.

Hope this helps!

Associate
Ok the 2 leads, 1 is for power, the other goes to fan header on your motherboard to give all the fans connected to it a rpm feedback. I use it to split the control on radiator fans when I don't want the rpms on 1 rad to kick in until temps pass a certain point.
The Hub should have come with a cable for your psu, and the mobo

Back
Top Bottom