Phillips X2HR Comfort

Associate
Hey guys. I got some k712s recently and love their sound. But sadly I'm sending them back. After 30 mins of wearing the pain on the ears is insane. My ears have always been very sensitive and it seems so far that sennhesier hd5-- and hd6-- are the only cans that are super comfortable due to the oval shape and the deep cup. If any part of the driver padding or cup touch my ears even lightly i find it very uncomfortable.

What I want to ask is do the X2 touch the ears? Are they oval? Are the cups deep? Does any one that has the akg k7-- also have them for comparison. It seems I may be stuck with a lifetime of sennhesier.

Any advice would be awesome

Soldato
Had the X2's and the K712's.

They are deep but round so they may well touch the sides of your ears.

Nowt wrong with being stuck with Sennheiser though, the 650's have stayed with me over both of the above.

Associate
OP
Thanks guys. I think with the X2HR it's been said the padding and such has been changed over the x2 but at this stage I'll just stick with sennhesier.

East

Having read that link it looks like they are even smaller then the k7-- both on height and depth. So that saves a buy and return. Oh well. At least I can stop looking at other headphones now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom