Phone for £150-200

Soldato
Hi guys,
What would be the best phone for an young teenager for around £150... maximum £200? Particularly with black friday tomorrow is there any particular phone I should look out for?

Thanks in advance

Soldato
Maybe a second hand iPhone 7 (£180-ish, give or take) if all of said teenager's friends are using them. The main reason being for iMessage and also for fitting in.

If it's got to be new or it's got to be Android, I don't know what to suggest since I tend to watch the higher end stuff (more out of interest than snobbishness). I'm sure someone else will have a better idea of what's available.

Associate
Just bought the girl friend an honor 10 lite and she loves it, I thought so to. Then I needed a new phone for work so was either going to be that or the p smart, p smart is highly rated for a cheap phone, but in the end got neither and bought a redmi note 8, so far very pleased with it

Associate
just got the honor 10 lite too very impressed . the days of me buying flagships or even mid range phones are over its got less ram than the moto g6 plus it replaces but still as slick in operation.

Back
Top Bottom