phone for my father

Associate
ok so basically, ive been searching for a while...and not exactly sure what to get =/

i need a phone (flip phone to be more exact)
with these main features:
-camera (greater than 2MP)
-video recording/capture
-mp3 player

as the father is visually impaired, i cannot seem to find a phone with all these features.

also, my father CANNOT use a touchscreen phone =/ since he's not 'updated' xD and still stuck with old phones.

which makes this quite hard to look for, since most phones now are touchscreen.

anyways, are there any decent phones which meet all these requirements?
maybe gimme some names of some famous flip phones back in the days? xD

yeah, the budget? around £200 max? im guessing?

thanks

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Does it really have to be clamshell? While clamshells/sliders were popular in 2005 this was a fairly long time ago in mobile world.

well...i think it does. =/

since my father doesnt know english and visually impaired, therefore unable to use touchscreen, and will have to stick to the old flip phones.

my father doesnt like sliders as hes tried them. although, if you know any slider phones that meet the requirements, then il try convince him to try it out xD

Soldato
Have a look at the T-mobile Accord, the camera is 2mb, it has (in relative terms) MASSIVE buttons, is a flip phone and has an mp3 player too.

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-as-you-go/t-mobile-accord-payg/

I know, I know, it looks a bit self indulgent since I work for them, but seriously, it's not bad at all for 30 quid. :)

Otherwise, I struggle to think of any other phones that have these sorts of features with decent buttons. Everything is either touch screen or qwerty keyboard these days.

Soldato
Why does that picture of the phone on the T-Mo store have the Orange UI on it :( That is some seriously bad photoshop right there. LG a250 meets your criteria (but it's 1.3MP) but I can't find anything else. A VGA camera is 640x480 and very much small than even 1.3MP.

Back
Top Bottom