Photoshop Request

Associate
Sorry - a serious request this time around!

My Nan passed away yesterday and I'd like to have this recipe added to a book of memories for my family. Sadly the original has been lost and I only have this low-resolution photograph.

Is anyone more skilled than I able to extract the text and place it on a clean white background? Happy to donate some money to the individual or their chosen charity as a way of saying thanks.

UgrvYgL.jpg

Soldato
Not perfect but if that is the only reply it might do, the slight bleaching effect has softened the full stops but not removed the intent.

recipe1.jpg

Soldato
Tried to do similar, whiten background but with a larger feather, transparency then darker text on top to try and keep some of the detail... and it looks the same

lc_recipe.jpg

Associate
OP
Could this not just be typed into Microsoft Word, or am i missing something?

Or do you mean you want her handwriting?

Sorry for your loss either way

Yeah - I could have been clearer. It's the handwriting, not just the recipe. Thank you.

Not perfect but if that is the only reply it might do, the slight bleaching effect has softened the full stops but not removed the intent.

Thank you!

Tried to do similar, whiten background but with a larger feather, transparency then darker text on top to try and keep some of the detail... and it looks the same

Likewise, thank you so much to both of you. Farleigh Hospice is a little better off as a result.

ycvjaPv.png

Back
Top Bottom