PIA up in 2 days, stick or twist?

Soldato
I had the same dilemma a few months ago but having done some research couldn't find anyone better/cheaper than PIA - especially as I am on some sort of legacy deal where it's cheaper than a new customer because I've been with them a while!

Caporegime
There's a big "81% off" button on their homepage that makes it £1.69 a month if you buy two years upfront. I don't think anybody pays the list price for VPN services.

Soldato
It's difficult verging on impossible to make a recommendation, when you've provided zero inkling as to your use case (or threat model). What do you use a VPN for? Privacy? Bypass ISP/government logging? Streaming? Running servers you don't want finding? All of the aforementioned and more?...

Outwith some actual criteria, this is a solid shout (as always from Chris):

Mulllvad. It’ll cost you, but it’s also excellent.

Soldato
OP
It's difficult verging on impossible to make a recommendation, when you've provided zero inkling as to your use case (or threat model). What do you use a VPN for? Privacy? Bypass ISP/government logging? Streaming? Running servers you don't want finding? All of the aforementioned and more?...

Outwith some actual criteria, this is a solid shout (as always from Chris):

I know what you are saying and I though about detailing "normal" VPN usage but decided against (not sure the rules around avoiding Geo-blocking for example)

Back
Top Bottom