[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Man of Honour
Ah cheers. I don't use PS, but I do use Affinity and Lightroom 6.14. Affinity can deal with stacks/astro etc, but I've yet to have any success. I think I need to have a play.

Took this at the weekend. My first ever long exposure at a waterfall.

51977136727_053ea956f7_b.jpg

And

And

Associate
That's the thing, just giving it a go. What I would say is get things right in camera first (eg if you think you need extra shots take them) and take a shot with the lens cap on in between each series.

And

And

Associate
I guess it makes more sense if you're bracketing or focus stacking and you're shooting the same composition a few times but just for your own reference for when you've imported them to whatever library/catalogue you use, stick the lens cap on or wave your hand in front after you take the last photo in a bracket/stack. Once in your library/catalogue you can add colour labels/stars/whatever and delete these additional images, just a workflow thing I do to make (my) life easier.

Soldato
Isn't it a bit too early to get the best bit of the MW yet... Thought it was July-sept So youve some more chances yet
Yeah the core isn't due for a couple of months. But I had a week off and decided to go to Durdle Door and see what I could get.

I do have another week off in July so I might be lucky then.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom