Picking up new car next weekend :D

Soldato
Thing is there is no seat there, I believe they are only licensed to carry 4 people, which is a bit odd. I'm sure everyone has occasions where they need 5 seats.

ST1 and 2 are classed as 5 seaters and have 5 belts etc. ST3 is a 4 seater.

if you want a 5 seater you buy a ST2. You can always buy a set of ST3 front seats later and DIY it.

Soldato
OP
In reply to Fox, I went with the ST-2 from Jennings Ford Direct in south shields, so far the car has been great, only issue so far is a scuff on the front bumper from when the car was unloaded off the transport, but a quick phone call to the dealer and they are paying for the repair.

Apart from that its excellent to drive and certainly pulls well in all gears, 30 mph in 6th gear pulls fine all the way upto 70+ which is a good sign that the clutch is still ok.

Associate
its the same in the fiesta's the middle seat isnt marked out to hug the passenger sitting in there, not sculpted at all. Only the main seats are sculpted. You have got 3 belts right?

No, only 2 seat belts in the back. No middle seatbelt, and the middle of the back seats is a raised mound same as in the ST-3

Associate
Positive. It's listed in the v5 as a four seat car, i'd be breaking the law if i had 5 people in it. I'll try and take a picture to show what i mean at some point

Associate
Yeah, mine has the sculptured recaro rear seats. No idea why the original buyer of the car chose that option but ho-hum

Back
Top Bottom