[Pics] Lifting advice.. what now?

Associate
Ok I have been following a lifting pattern for a while now (don't know if anyone remembers my pics from before) however this is how I look now.

img0156e.jpg

img0157u.jpg

img0158pv.jpg

Not amazing, I know but I have lost a little around the waist which I feel is good :)

Just wondering what I should do now? I hear a lot of people talking about the stronglifts routine, maybe I should try this? I am looking to build muscle and (although it's not possible.. or rare) lose, or make it appear like I am losing the fat.

Wondering if anyone could advise me..

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
You after strength or size as a top priority ??

Size then try some 3*8 sets doing, as every one who knows says, compound lifts.

Strength then try Stronglifts 5*5 or Rippetoes 3*5 strength training.

Go for size and you will gain strength but just not as much as going for strength which will not give you as much size.

I am reading through Rippetoes guide at the moment and there are 4 posts for each exercise on how to do them correctly and FAQ for each one. Well worth a read regardless of whether you wish to follow that program.

Eat clean and big. Work hard, mix it up a little to keep the body guessing and your reach your goals.

RB

Caporegime
Just wondering what I should do now? I hear a lot of people talking about the stronglifts routine, maybe I should try this? I am looking to build muscle and (although it's not possible.. or rare) lose, or make it appear like I am losing the fat.

3 day split, 3 x 8.

I'm sure Rippetoe's routine works great for strength but personally I don't see how ditching things like shrugs and flyes can be a good thing, even for a noob.

Back
Top Bottom