Pictures of DELL ULTRASHARP 2007WFP

Associate
I was wondering if anyone who owns this monitor could possibly take a picture of it and post it, as im really close to getting one.

Ideally i would like to see what the monitor displays like during gameplay etc...

any chance anyone can post pictures please :) ?

I have used the search function and looked at them but i would like to see some more lol...

Associate
+

Hi there,

I just got mine today!

I can't take any pictures of it cause i only have a webcam. But i can direct you to the review which made my mind up [HERE].

I really like it, i'm still getting used to the size difference, moving from 17" to 20".

And don't be put of by the Gradient Banding issue, it's something you need to look for to see, if your going through VGA you won't get it.

Post back with thoughts...

Trill

Last edited:

beh

beh

Associate
I just got one earlier this week but only had it briefly out of the box for testing before I take it to uni. Even in that short time I was very impressed, its a lovely display. I think it would be very suprising for you to get anything other than a A02 revision as I believe they've been so for a while now.

If you can wait I think mrk said he'd be posting a mini review as he ordered one late last week. And I recall when searching these forums and elsewhere I found plenty of pics to satisfy my curiosity.

Associate
Thanks beh

Still trying to make up my mind to go with the 2007FP 20'' or go with 2407WFP 24" I coming from a 19". The only problem with the 24" I need a good video card to play at that max resolution

Man of Honour
but you could play at 1680 x 1050 (same as on the 2007WFP) and let it either interpolate to fill the screen or just play with the 1:1 pixel mapping on in the OSD. That would be like playing on a 20"WS inside of a 24" screen :) I'd get the 2407WFP if you have the money, the extra size is fantastic!

Soldato
Bare in mind i took these pretty quickly, but you get the idea that its a NICE monitor! the stand allows you to do all sorts with it and it even goes vertical which i havnt taken photos of.

This photo you can see the setup and my dragons den awards on my wall :cool:
new1001mediumdi8.jpg

sideangle
new1002mediumav3.jpg

Stand up tall
new1003mediumla6.jpg

Soldato
Back ports
new1008mediumxx6.jpg

Cable tidy hole inbuilt in the stand
new1009mediumpe0.jpg

Hope this helps! I moved from 19inch and i liked the change! more deskspace and the xbox 360 looks outstanding via vga at 1280 X 720 :cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
:o

Mine comes Tuesday, Walsh Western phoned me on Saturday saying Tuesday AM was when it will be here, I get home form work around 6pm though so won't have pics til about 7:30pm.

Tomorrow and the day at work Tuesday will be the longest days of wait EVAR :(

Soldato
:mad:

Jealousy alarm!

Hopefully the "FIND A JOB!" spam from parents will be dead tomorrow so I can yoink their plastic, go to bank, to withdraw my £200 a day max and have one of these shineh things on my desk sometime soon. :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
WotDa said:
:mad:

Jealousy alarm!

Hopefully the "FIND A JOB!" spam from parents will be dead tomorrow so I can yoink their plastic, go to bank, to withdraw my £200 a day max and have one of these shineh things on my desk sometime soon. :)

Dude! I was the same before I started full time recently - I was like :/ but now I'm like :) but usually after I buy something my bank is like :|

Soldato
Was just browsing Monster... Uhm.. Only thing I found was a competitor that have orange apparel, who I dislike anyway. :)

Must say, to get back on topic, for a 20" Widey, they look massive, add another 4" for the 2407 and I'll be well happy.

Was measuring the TV in the lounge earlier, 28" Sony say.. I say 26"...

Back
Top Bottom