**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
to be fair It is quite handy using it to turn the lights on/off and dim them where I'd usually use the app on my phone.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Just had a bit of a fright....

Came home, put my 2XL on charge and went in the shower, came back and the screen was off. Odd I thought, couldn't turn it on and it wouldn't charge. Thankfully it just came back on randomly and seems fine.

Had me worried and tbh I'm a bit concerned, has anyone else had or read about this happening before?!

Soldato
Just had a bit of a fright....

Came home, put my 2XL on charge and went in the shower, came back and the screen was off. Odd I thought, couldn't turn it on and it wouldn't charge. Thankfully it just came back on randomly and seems fine.

Had me worried and tbh I'm a bit concerned, has anyone else had or read about this happening before?!
Nope, but barely charge mine. I'm on 78% from 100% this morning at 9 when I took it off charge

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I was on about 52% I think, but Mobile signal at work is next to useless and the WiFi where I sit isn't great either so I always have high drain if I'm at work.

I havn't found any other complains regarding it yet. I did for a minute think it had genuinely died or something. RMA'ing it was my next thought! :|

Soldato
Got the 8.1 update last night on 2XL, all seems to be going well, bluetooth back on side in the car seemingly. I had the 8.1 beta on my XL so I pretty much knew what to expect. I've not enabled the Visual Core yet, anyone noticing any big difference with it turned on?

Soldato
Soldato
I have two Pixel XL 2s. The one I got last week refuses to tell me an update is available. The one I got yesterday gave me 8.1 straight away. However, for some reason the AR stickers option doesn't in the camera. Despite 8.1 and updating the AR Stickers app. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom