PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
They've made a facebook announcement that they're aware of the lag issues and they'll attempt to fix throughout the week.

We're making some changes to the servers to try to resolve part of the lag you are experiencing. However, this will not fully fix the issue.
We will be spending the next month focused on server performance, and you should see a bigger improvement with our June update.
We ask that you please bear with us while we tackle this issue and thank you for your patience so far.
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS

good to see them acknowledging issues and letting the community know what's in the pipeline

Soldato
OP
They've got my patience :) They're so active on any issues and address the community often, plus it is early access which so many people seem to forget.

EDIT: There were rumours of a stat wipe on 1st June...has there been any official announcement on this?

good to see them acknowledging issues and letting the community know what's in the pipeline

So true hands down one of the best devs around. PUBG has been what Early access should be all about.

Soldato
So true hands down one of the best devs around. PUBG has been what Early access should be all about.

Really communicative devs, proactive too. Can't fault them.

Just felt like saying something positive (thumbs up emoji)
all the happy happy joy joy for the devs has reminded me.....

I am trying to find several links i was set during an attempt at getting a friend to buy the game. You may recall them banning several players from the game for criticising the dev team on the forum for one instance.

did you come across the links yet? I'm genuinely curious simply because as I said before I've pretty much only heard positive reports about this dev team.

Soldato
Goddamn I had it, I bloody had the game - great position, knew where the other guy was he has no idea where I was. I threw a grenade - no result, tried to throw a second on the other side and it got stuck somehow and I blew myself up...

Damn!

Also, just realised how to actually aim down sights instead of zooming slightly.. fml

Last edited:
Soldato
New build definitely less stable than before the patch. As above, I'm a fan of the devs, but this needs catching quick sharp before the community as a whole get the hump.

A simple roll back while it's addressed would be fine.Who'd miss the VSS or motorbike?

Soldato
Goddamn I had it, I bloody had the game - great position, knew where the other guy was he has no idea where I was. I threw a grenade - no result, tried to throw a second on the other side and it got stuck somehow and I blew myself up...

Damn!

Also, just realised how to actually aim down sights instead of zooming slightly.. fml
Ouch. Been in similar. 2 of us, I'm behind a wall, he appears from another wall between us and turns his back to me looking away - he has absolutely zero idea where I am. I creep to an opening in my wall all tingly at the thought of this easy win. I scope and insta fire. But I'd still got my 8x scoped kar (if I remember right) had totally forgot to switch to my holo sight scar. I hit him but I can't see **** as I'm so far zoomed. He turns and pumps me. I'm sure he was thinking 'wtf just happened' I'm thinking, 'I'm a ****-tard'

Soldato
Ouch. Been in similar. 2 of us, I'm behind a wall, he appears from another wall between us and turns his back to me looking away - he has absolutely zero idea where I am. I creep to an opening in my wall all tingly at the thought of this easy win. I scope and insta fire. But I'd still got my 8x scoped kar (if I remember right) had totally forgot to switch to my holo sight scar. I hit him but I can't see **** as I'm so far zoomed. He turns and pumps me. I'm sure he was thinking 'wtf just happened' I'm thinking, 'I'm a ****-tard'

Yeah it's that adrenaline rush you get in the last few minutes! It's what makes the game so good. How I didn't throw the damn grenade though I'll never know...

Associate
Funny for the first 30secs. Boring for the rest. Guy is just running round acting the **** on the motorbike. Guessing it's a streamer looking for the likes and lols.

Part streamer, mostly youtuber.
His DayZ Nerf bikes was better, keep hoping he does a remake of it in this game.

Soldato
Part streamer, mostly youtuber.
His DayZ Nerf bikes was better, keep hoping he does a remake of it in this game.
All I hope is that I meet a few like him each game. I need some easy kills!

Edit: just had a thought, how much time does that idiot waste trying to make those vids. I'm guessing he doesn't get a bike every drop so probably gets pumped quite a few times trying to get one!! More time than sense I guess.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Doh, down to 1v1 in a solo game, come out of cover and changed to my silenced uzi:) Only to find out I never reloaded. Complete fail.

Associate
E5DFD1F8B8F33DDCE4331EE6B1230A9E7B558D88

My first ever win! A brilliant team effort, kudos to all!

Back
Top Bottom