PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Frankly couldn't give a toss, find him extremely annoying and does nothing to help the toxicity that plagues online gaming these days. If he can't keep it in his trousers then he deserves everything he gets.

Soldato
In five test matches, I crashed at least twice in all of them. One game had four crashes. But I was the only one in the squad to crash in any of them.

Cue comedy moment from physichull where I managed to get ahead of you and block you against a fence to stop you running right into the centre of the zone!

I love game bugs, wouldnt have it any other way!

I crashed a lot at first with the new map but recent patches seem to have fixed it. Its annoying though.

Associate
Test server, has performance and graphics suddenly both gone amazing? It looks sharp as a blade, with high fps.
I thought the same playing last night on test server. Seemed a heck of a lot better. It just looked 'different' as well, sharper may be a good word for it. Really noticeable when in the plane flying across Erangel before jumping

Soldato
when i posted the same thing a week ago. i was called out as a liar and it's my system at fault not the game. yet every other game or application runs flawlessly

Not sure you were called a liar, it was pointed out that it might not just be the game though.

For instance I've only had 2 crashes on the test server so far, while its highly likely its the game doing it its also possible that its just not good on certain systems no matter how reliable they are.

Seems everyone gets a different experience, last night one out of 4 of us was getting horrific lag in game while everyone else was fine.

Caporegime
Not sure you were called a liar, it was pointed out that it might not just be the game though.

For instance I've only had 2 crashes on the test server so far, while its highly likely its the game doing it its also possible that its just not good on certain systems no matter how reliable they are.

Seems everyone gets a different experience, last night one out of 4 of us was getting horrific lag in game while everyone else was fine.

it's definitely the game.

i have a coffeelake system, win 10 pro (clean install), nvme ssd's, gtx 1080. it's all up to date with the latest drivers, etc. the only thing which isn't standard is i run my GPU undervolted and underclocked to keep it mid 50's even under 100% stress, i don't see how that would be an issue though. the game's coding isn't very good simple as that really. as can be seen by the xbox one video posted above.

seems like nobody is allowed to say anything negative about this game on here though. gameplay brilliant, execution is terrible.

Soldato
Cue comedy moment from physichull where I managed to get ahead of you and block you against a fence to stop you running right into the centre of the zone!

I love game bugs, wouldnt have it any other way!

I crashed a lot at first with the new map but recent patches seem to have fixed it. Its annoying though.

Indeed! The gent even in the midst of battle.

I need to capture my ability to see the sea when I log back in after a crash when aiming down sights. It's a gift.

Soldato
it's definitely the game.

i have a coffeelake system, win 10 pro (clean install), nvme ssd's, gtx 1080. it's all up to date with the latest drivers, etc. the only thing which isn't standard is i run my GPU undervolted and underclocked to keep it mid 50's even under 100% stress, i don't see how that would be an issue though. the game's coding isn't very good simple as that really. as can be seen by the xbox one video posted above.

seems like nobody is allowed to say anything negative about this game on here though. gameplay brilliant, execution is terrible.

Theres plenty of people highlighting the negatives, not sure whose trying to stop them :confused:

I agree its got loads of issues, been saying for weeks its not ready for release on xbox but didn't think it would be quite as bad as it is.

Back
Top Bottom