PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
this is me. no issues whatsoever literally 144 fps the whole game.

key tips. dont use less than 16gb ram.
play on a ssd.it is a game changer between playing this on ssd to a mech drive.
have a modern cpu and gpu.

pretty basic tips but often most people you ask one of those questions and they often answer to one of them no or old cpu gpu.

i7 6700k
installed on SSD
16gb RAM
165hz monitor, GSYNC disabled

Soldato
there is 25 million playing and how many on here for eg saying their game stutters ? about 5-10 !

You don't think it's totally pointless comparing the entire player base to the amount of people that have issues on this forum alone? If there is 40 to 60 people playing on this forum then actually 5 to 10 people is quite a high percentage. If these people were fine before the last patch then surely they should have a look at what has gone wrong?

Associate
Well they've decided to roll back the live server update due to all the problems. I guess we 5-10 OCUK players must have enormous clout with the devs!

Soldato
so after 48 hours of them saying we're not going to roll it back, they went and rolled it back? Lol.

Hope it fixes the issues everyone is having, and hope they learn to leave stuff on the test server longer. Or bother testing at all. Or bother fixing stuff. Anything would be nice!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
It also annoying that a OCUK teams die in cars in flames from a VSS from 400m away, yet when the OCUK team fire on a car all they do is pip the horn and drive off.

Soldato
It also annoying that a OCUK teams die in cars in flames from a VSS from 400m away, yet when the OCUK team fire on a car all they do is pip the horn and drive off.
Depends on your team mates and their accuracy (or lack thereof!:p) I've, as part of a squad, obliterated many a vehicle with consummate ease. It really is such a satisfying thing watching a squad down up in flames!! Lol

Soldato
This ******* game sucks, down to the last 3, I’ve got a kar98k with a 15x scope, I can see the other 2 players as I’m hidden away inside the final circle, game freezes for 5 seconds and then it came up with the end screen saying I was 3rd :mad: how does that happen! :p

Back
Top Bottom