PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Wash your mouth out :p

Vector is still the king of SMGs :D UMP is a slow firing slug in comparison, at least the UZi has RoF on its side.

Haha what glue have you been sniffing? :D

Vector pre-nerf was an absolute monster but it was nerfed into oblivion. The UMP is still a laser beam even after it was apparently balanced. You don't even need a flash hider or comp to use it!

Soldato
Haha what glue have you been sniffing? :D

Vector pre-nerf was an absolute monster but it was nerfed into oblivion. The UMP is still a laser beam even after it was apparently balanced. You don't even need a flash hider or comp to use it!
UMP is a laser beam but a very weak one :p

Vector has higher damage, higher rate of fire and it's an SMG so the first 10 or so shots have very little recoil even without attachments. Just don't miss :p

Associate
Will be interesting to see what the drop rate is in a crate for a level 3 helmet. Personally i agree with the UMP been a great weapon, even end game with all attachments. I do wish they had set spray patterns for the guns like CS, even if they are hard to master still think less RNG would be nice, Circles don't bother me with RNG or loot but firing your weapon should be individual skill in my opinion.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Silencer, Extended, Stock ---- UZI.... Only gun you will need for end game :)

Besides the best combination is SCAR L - Silencer and a crossbow.

Soldato
:confused: All 5.56 AR's do the same damage?

Oddly the SCAR does more damage to the head than the M4, but less to the body.

SCAR-L

Body Damage

Level 0: 41
Level 1: 28.70
Level 2: 24.60
Level 3: 18.45

Headshot Damage

Level 0: 102.50
Level 1: 71.75
Level 2: 61.50
Level 3: 46.13

M416

Body Damage

Level 0: 44
Level 1: 30.80
Level 2: 26.40
Level 3: 19.80

Headshot Damage

Level 0: 101.10
Level 1: 70.80
Level 2: 60.70
Level 3: 45.50

M4 for me - it's still easy to control in the grand scheme of things.

Caporegime
if its so close it doesnt really matter much and id like many would rather have the easier to control gun.ak is still the king for dropping people ar wise just recoil puts people off.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Exactly its close enough not to really worry about, but again damage is irreverent if you cant actually target well. So the drop in damage is mute really to the recoil being less.

Going to be very interesting to see the balance changes they implement, Moving the T3 Helmet to crate is good move anyway. Its a shame they are combating it by numbers and not physical size of and AR.

Which leads me onto wanting a little more gun variation would love to see the P90 as its always been so funky looking.

Soldato
if its so close it doesnt really matter much and id like many would rather have the easier to control gun.ak is still the king for dropping people ar wise just recoil puts people off.

In most cases the AK requires the same amount of shots to kill someone as an M4. In some situations it takes one less bullet with the AK but the issue is the M4 and M16 fire at such a faster rate that the difference is negligible. Which is why 5.56 ARs are king at the moment, as they are much more versatile than the AK which should only be used at pretty close range.

Back
Top Bottom