PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
They are going to look into the SLR soon, close range or even at a distance, players don’t stand a chance against it.

SLR with scope and a M416 is the best duo for me.
I think it's a little better than the other snipers but not a game breaker like the M416 was in previous patches.

My favoured combo is SLR/SKS + Ump right now :)

Associate
I think it's a little better than the other snipers but not a game breaker like the M416 was in previous patches.

My favoured combo is SLR/SKS + Ump right now :)

I'm stuck between these two of my favourites:

UMP/Kar98
AK/Kar98

I used to be purely M4/M16 as primary, but they are less effective now imo.

Caporegime
m416 isnt great now.you better if you sticking with ars using the ak. that said my primary is literally always a ump.with the update they even better so its even better for me now.as for 2ndry :D i use either m14 with x4/sks x4 /kar x4 if i think im playing well.

just had 2 back to back chicken dinners with the boys on discord.ump for the win :D

Soldato
m416 isnt great now.you better if you sticking with ars using the ak. that said my primary is literally always a ump.with the update they even better so its even better for me now.as for 2ndry :D i use either m14 with x4/sks x4 /kar x4 if i think im playing well.

just had 2 back to back chicken dinners with the boys on discord.ump for the win :D

Every single win I have had recently has been with either an UMP or SKS as part of my loadout, usually both :D

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Don't get one thing on this game, shooting. I always aim bang on at distance and it never seems to register where as the other sides does.

Close range no problem, it's putting me off the game.

Soldato
Don't get one thing on this game, shooting. I always aim bang on at distance and it never seems to register where as the other sides does.

The game isn't hitscan. You need to lead targets at distance and take into consideration bullet drop at times.

Caporegime

depends what gun you using and what scope.then allow for bullet drop.you have bullet speed.this really comes into effect once you go 200m + x4 on ar or kar sks is perfect for this range no real need to adjust aim.just point at head fire.after than you have to allow for bullet drop.this is where how much really comes into effect from which gun scope combo you got.i wont put a x8 on a kar for eg and stick with only c4 as its easier to judge the drop and the x8 on a kar is like some weird voodo.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
depends what gun you using and what scope.then allow for bullet drop.you have bullet speed.this really comes into effect once you go 200m + x4 on ar or kar sks is perfect for this range no real need to adjust aim.just point at head fire.after than you have to allow for bullet drop.this is where how much really comes into effect from which gun scope combo you got.i wont put a x8 on a kar for eg and stick with only c4 as its easier to judge the drop and the x8 on a kar is like some weird voodo.

Well usually its the M16 with 4x/scope. I have tried leading targets (have been playin online fps since the days of UT/Quake3) but with not good results.

Caporegime
you play it enough you will learn the drop.if not sure look for rocks or something to use to try and dial it in.mostly comes with playing often and practice.

Soldato
We’re also changing the way we ship optimizations. We’re planning to push updates to live servers whenever fixes are ready, instead of simply waiting for major patches. We’ll announce each of these improvements in subsequent patch notes.

That worries me. It's as though they haven't realised every single patch they've done that bypasses test servers has been ***** causing more issues than it fixes.

Back
Top Bottom