PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Also Kwango to your circle surfing comment.
quote-all-s-fair-in-love-and-war-francis-edward-smedley-52-69-78.jpg

Associate
Played the first game with milky and two randoms without mics. Bad circle meant we had to cross a road with no cover and got sandwiched between 2 squads but finished 2nd. Then it was time for the footy.

Associate
Missed it this evening, big shame due to work commitments. I'll be there Thursday though!

My 2p on the shroud talk - Shrouds a proper gamer. He's not bad at lans, I can make up stuff too. He doesn't hack either. A real gamer would be able to see all these things.

Caporegime
hahaha with my help you could be the best :D locky has come on leaps and bounds . all i need to do now is coach chanjy or holyrammond so he can make masters.he does make some silly mistakes. just needs a little coaching.;)

shroud has apologised for playing with the cheater but the 30 day ban still stands.guess he will be streaming rainbow six.that said will lose him a lot of money so i guess we can take solice in that.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1687045485858884730

Caporegime
its just a bit of fun. 99 percent of people with a brain know this.the people for eg i mentioned are on discord with me playing pubg with me.

i cant help being naturally skilled.shroud gets 60 wins last month i get 62 on EU yet im bad.im top ranked player on ocuk.im bad.people who play with me have the most wins for last season.sees a trend. :D

Back
Top Bottom