PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Thank you. :)

If your bag is almost full and you cant pick up the full amount on the floor, from the inventory, if you right click the item, it will pick up the max that can fit into your bag.

From personal experience, I don't keep more than 150-180 rounds of primary ammo in my bag, 50 secondary ammo, max of 10 bandages and 2-3 grenades. The rest is for meds. I've seen people with 66 bandages and 450 rounds, taking up a shed load of room!

You can pick up packs of 30 ammo from the guys you kill. You won't need to spend 10 mins looting the guy when your bag is half empty too, same goes for swapping your weapons at loot crates. :D

Soldato
last few lans i watched hes died instantly. no stats needed. yet docs done well in them. as for those who bring up csgo hes playing pubg. its irrelevant.

CS:GO is relevant if you're saying he has "LAN fever" since it's a far more competitive game and he was an exceptional CS:GO player on LAN. Which LANs has he died instantly?

Caporegime
shroud debate is boring. csgo isnt pubg. lets just leave it there. silvers will get upset otherwise that there stream sniping hero struggles.

latest video from himl.count how many kills of the 21 actually shoots at him.not around at him. also how many just running to him or no weapon.

Last edited:
Soldato
shroud debate is boring. csgo isnt pubg. lets just leave it there. silvers will get upset otherwise that there stream sniping hero struggles.

latest video from himl.count how many kills of the 21 actually shoots at him.not around at him. also how many just running to him or no weapon.
Go on then, show us how a 21 kill VSS only match should go...

Soldato
Personally I don't think shroud is 100% legit. Seems good on streams but then comes to lans and he's not as good.

Also watch the video at 8:06 - just one of many examples that doesn't make sense.

He can freely run forwards without checking around while he's ******* about with his dog, then all of a sudden he flicks straight to a guy hiding behind "that" rock...

Then again, don't want to upset the shroud fans!

Soldato
I think it's accepted that he's disproportionately good on streams because of the stream snipers and people looting for him and getting killed by him to get on the stream etc.
At a LAN he doesn't have that in his favour, and much more relevantly, the standard of competition is much higher at a LAN filled with the actual best players around.

I've no idea if he's cheating or not, but it's clear that his streaming performance is not a fair comparison to LAN performance.

Back
Top Bottom